Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.5%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 90 21.6%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 71 17.1%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 32 7.7%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
It's not just rivalry that makes me annoyed that Poch is going to Chelsea.

It's the fact the raw ingredients are already there for him to succeed. It's a young squad full of rough diamonds who need a manager that can nurture them which is exactly what Poch is. Lots of those players already fit his style so he's not going to have to buy them.

Redknapp says he’d manage until the summer….

Would you take it?
We gain nothing from this. We wont get relegated without a manager, we arent getting CL with Redknapp. We need to appoint a real permanent manager ASAP. If it turns out to be someone who is already out of a job and we didnt need to wait, that would be a new level of incompetence from the owner.

Levy’s only card left if he doesn’t want a toxic blow up in the stadium is Naglesmann or Poch announced by Thursday. This mess is all the boards making.
If he gets Poch it will show how desperate he is, he would be admitting that he was wrong to sack him. It's obvious that he definitely does not want him otherwise he would have got him back in a heartbeat.

After yesterday I'm not sure Redknapp coming back makes that much of a difference.

3-5-2 till the end of the season and just hope Kane can bail us out a few times.

Levy still thinks if he spends big on a manager he doesn’t have to on players.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

I can't believe how few people get this. Conte for 2 years was less than the cost of 1 of the 10 players this squad needs.
He's probably seen all of us holding off on season ticket renewals and thinking he needs to do something.

All the news reports were saying he wasn't interested in the job.
But not one quote so I don’t believe anything the press put out. Until a manager is unveiled or a statement from the club come out it’s not true. At some point the sources will get it right but every other day it’s someone else that’s number 1 target.
I do hope it is Nagelsmann though

Back
Top Bottom