Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.3%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.1%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.2%
  • Slot

Votes: 91 21.7%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 73 17.4%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 11 2.6%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 21 5.0%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.1%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
So, just for clarity (because I want to make sure this isn't a tumour or some other ailment that is destroying my cognitive functioning...)

We fired Conte, gave the job to his assistant to be caretaker manager and we're now going to fire the assistant, who is currently our caretaker manager and give the job to HIS assistant, whom is our ex caretaker manager and current assistant?

Sounds like we finally have a consistent strategy!

#Levyin

Last edited:
So, just for clarity (because I want to make sure this isn't a tumour or some other ailment that is destroying my cognitive functioning...)

We fired Conte, gave the job to his assistant to be caretaker manager and we're now going to fire the assistant, who is currently our caretaker manager and give the job to HIS assistant, whom is is our ex caretaker manager and current assistant?

#Levyin
And next weekend once Liverpool have knocked a PL record past us (after Man Utd having just set it 3 days before) who is next in line behind Mase to take a sip from Levy's poisoned chalice?

Maybe we could just give it to Kane and hope that the ensuing catastrophe is enough to damage his reputation so much so that nobody wants to sign him in the summer?

:kanehand:

We fired Conte, gave the job to his assistant to be caretaker manager and we're now going to fire the assistant, who is currently our caretaker manager and give the job to HIS assistant, whom is is our ex caretaker manager and current assistant?

B7-FEE959-BDED-410-C-BE67-26446-EF4-B866.gif

#Levyin
Its the battle of wits!

Back
Top Bottom