Next Manager Poll (poll reset 11/04/23)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Next Manager

• Rodgers

Votes: 14 3.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 25 6.0%
  • Nagelsmann

Votes: 177 42.5%
  • Kompany

Votes: 43 10.3%
  • Slot

Votes: 90 21.6%
  • Postecoglou

Votes: 71 17.1%
  • De Zerbi

Votes: 32 7.7%
  • Xabi Alonso

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Stellini

Votes: 4 1.0%
  • Frank

Votes: 10 2.4%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • Zidane

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • Glasner

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Amorim

Votes: 7 1.7%
  • Carrick

Votes: 9 2.2%
  • Gallardo

Votes: 23 5.5%
  • Schmidt

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters
presuming Paratici stays, is that not the same scenario as before with Mitchell / Hitchen?

With Mitchell yeah, Hitchen was just chief scout (might as well have been cub scout).

I think Paratici will go unfortunately after reading up on the Juve charges. I hope he doesn't as he seems to be bringing the right players in (despite not being able to sell any of the fuckers we want rid of).

I think if Poch comes back we will see him turnover the squad and get new folks in, just like he did in his first stint
Yes.
And i think unlike last time, we won't end up with new players as good as the ones we got when he first joined.
We don't spend the money to buy ready made new ones and don't have the scouting ability to pick out ones on the cusp of it either.

Corey Feldman

giphy-downsized.gif

I don’t know how to insert a screenshot from my phone but poch on his latest insta story is looking a fresh revitalised new man.

I’m not so sure if Poch will come back. If Paratici stays this summer then we’ll probably go for a defensive manager. Apparently Paratici doesn’t like working with attacking managers.

I’m not really sure who that leaves us with in that case.
He's gonna get us friggin Simeone, you'll see

I don’t know how to insert a screenshot from my phone but poch on his latest insta story is looking a fresh revitalised new man.

Well, sure, he's been away from Spurs for so long. If he came back he'd start aging one year for each week he'd be here.

So, what do we think Levy does if the Chavs sack Potter tonight and go after Poch?

Personally I think he thanks Antonio for his service and explains the situation. Antonio gets his contract paid out and a chance to recover health wise.

I can't see a world where Levy lets Poch rock up at Chelsea whilst the Spurs managerial situation is in limbo.

So, what do we think Levy does if the Chavs sack Potter tonight and go after Poch?

Personally I think he thanks Antonio for his service and explains the situation. Antonio gets his contract paid out and a chance to recover health wise.

I can't see a world where Levy lets Poch rock up at Chelsea whilst the Spurs managerial situation is in limbo.
Honestly I can see them taking Kane in the summer too. Theyre desperate for a striker. And would pay the most too.

Do you think they’ll sack Potter?

I’ve got no idea but he doesn’t seem to be getting them to perform. If he does go I think you’re right and they’ll go for Poch. Glad he’s out the country.

Back
Top Bottom