New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Season ticket ordered. After block 31 I was looking @ 124....to try to replicate the view.

Ended up with 521. View looks fantastic. But feels a bit real now that it won’t ever be the same.

The picture on the left looks like White Hart Lane to me.
CxTfIrt.gif

Right you are.

Still hoping it's not just a stadium of entirely navy seats.

I feared that all the renders with the purely navy seating would be the final design and an ENIC choice to keep the ground 'unbranded' for NFL games. I hoped, however, that Levy had a final flourish up his sleeve that we'll only see when the seats finally go in...

Thank fuck, it looks like the latter is the case. Still crossing my fingers for a gigantic cock on the south stand.
:levyeyes:

Sol isn't welcome in any of the stands

There's going to be a big hole in your life when the build is complete.

Stamford Bridge rebuild thread prehaps
:dembelewtf:
LOL, #Artyb is my goto as far as the Stadium build is concerned.
It's like being on Skyscrapercity but without all the dross/chaff/nerdy posts.
He should be cert for a mention in this years New Years honours list, for his services to lazy Spurs fans all over the world.
:dierpochhug:. Please keep them coming fella.

Used to do 2 paper rounds as a teenager.

Pay for my train, ticket and a bit of food/drink. Those days have long gone.
same here.£6 quid to stand. and then we went all seater and i was priced out.
after a few years, I could afford a season ticket.(460 to sit in the east lower. about a yard from where I used to stand, by coincidence) i had to give it up for health reasons, and when i was ok, back working etc I was priced out. I know how it feels, and people that cant go anymore have my every sympathy.
But in 100 odd years of existence, from the days it would have cost a penny to watch, every price rise has priced someone out. It's not pleasant, but it's been happening since the day people started paying to watch football.

I feared that all the renders with the purely navy seating would be the final design and an ENIC choice to keep the ground 'unbranded' for NFL games. I hoped, however, that Levy had a final flourish up his sleeve that we'll only see when the seats finally go in...

Thank fuck, it looks like the latter is the case. Still crossing my fingers for a gigantic cock on the south stand.

You got your season ticket then? ;)

Back
Top Bottom