New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So anyone leaving a seat for a mate in a later phase can fuck right off...
That's a fair comment, but in the majority of cases I'd assume that wouldn't apply, and just means that single seat is harder to sell further down the line, whether to 2 or more people buying season tickets in a later phase, or a member buying 2 or more tickets for a single match.

I think it seems pretty sensible to be thinking of these things now, to be fair to them

Stiltons to be done on the stadium ,lets just wait and see where we are in August.
I think it is fair to say we will be moving in next season. The club are taking money, as a deposit, on seats sold for next season. I actually expect the first event to be in August (2/3 third full as per the rules). I am always a bit baffled by the scepticism on here and elsewhere. There is no evidence that there are massive delays apart from some rather odd hearsay.

Edit: I now realise you were only trying to make a cheese pun.

On a side note, SSC are the worst for it and spread a lot of shit. I go on there because they always provide information. But most of them are utter morons.They always seem to think the architects and builders have got it wrong. One person in particular who acts as if he knows everything yet always seems to be wrong. He argued for months the compression ring was not the compression ring. His expertise were that he had made vacuum chambers or something. I always look forward to his posts, so I can have a good chuckle.

Last edited:
Some bod on SSC posted this. It's at an equivalent spot where the camera is, so there's quite a bit to go yet...
C80_C1058-7_CEF-4_E96-8097-18966926_F7_D9.jpg

Time Lapse camera...
image.php

"SSC bod reveals pitch roof and seats still to be fitted in stadium shocker"

That's a fair comment, but in the majority of cases I'd assume that wouldn't apply, and just means that single seat is harder to sell further down the line, whether to 2 or more people buying season tickets in a later phase, or a member buying 2 or more tickets for a single match.

I think it seems pretty sensible to be thinking of these things now, to be fair to them
It's for people who have deliberately left a seat out between booked seats though.

It's for people who have deliberately left a seat out between booked seats though.
It hadn't really crossed my mind that people were doing that until your previous post, if I'm honest. All the talk I've seen was that people were waiting to book in the same window as those they wanted to sit with.

What you're suggesting seems a little bit like reserving a sun lounger by leaving a towel on it

There's going to be a big hole in your life when the build is complete.

Stamford Bridge rebuild thread prehaps
:dembelewtf:

I remember the days on SSC before the build even started. Praying for planning permission to go through, then all the Archway stuff.

I don’t for a second believe the Chav thread will be anywhere as interesting and will probably only have a handful of real Chav posters. Plastic club with soviet era brutalist stadium.

I feared that all the renders with the purely navy seating would be the final design and an ENIC choice to keep the ground 'unbranded' for NFL games. I hoped, however, that Levy had a final flourish up his sleeve that we'll only see when the seats finally go in...

Thank fuck, it looks like the latter is the case. Still crossing my fingers for a gigantic cock on the south stand.
:levyeyes:

I feared that all the renders with the purely navy seating would be the final design and an ENIC choice to keep the ground 'unbranded' for NFL games. I hoped, however, that Levy had a final flourish up his sleeve that we'll only see when the seats finally go in...

Thank fuck, it looks like the latter is the case. Still crossing my fingers for a gigantic cock on the south stand.

The picture on the left looks like White Hart Lane to me.

That's the old East stand.

Back
Top Bottom