New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone know the break even between season ticket price for a seat and buying a match day ticket in same section. For example
Season ticket for 19 games =1900 or 100 per game (easily divisible example)
Match ticket say 150 meaning 12 games = 1800 if you can only make 12 games you win but 13 and it has cost more
Maybe way off but how many games could you watch for the cost of a season ticket?

I would rather bathe in cold sick than drink with the 1882 cunts in their fuck-off private bar with their wank names on the wall.

There, I've said it

This has always worked for me...

Sin_t_tulo.jpg
That is the Coach & Horses, isn't it? I'm slightly hesitant as usually stand in the garden.
I hope it survives the move to Wembley and the move back to Tottenham. Had many happy times there.

Got an update from my mate at the club ... the club are very happy with early season ticket sales, take up is slightly higher than anticipated in both West and East ... the club are not stupid and realized that the price increases, particularly in the East, might have seen Cat I and II season ticket holders moving to cheaper seats North and South ... this doesn't so far appear to have happened ... they are now confident that lower priced (let's not call them cheap) tickets will still be available in the later phases ....

They are also 100% confident of selling out ... don't think that was ever in doubt ....

Bring on the first game .... I'm not a season ticket holder but I've got a mates spare promised for the big day .... COYS ...

Last edited:
Got an update from my mate at the club ... the club are very happy with early season ticket sales, take up is slightly higher than anticipated in both West and East ... the club are not stupid and realized that the price increases, particularly in the East, might have seen Cat I and II season ticket holders moving to cheaper seats North and South ... this doesn't so far appear to have happened ... they are now confident that lower priced (let's not call them cheap) tickets will still be available in the later phases ....

They are also 100% confident of selling out ... don't think that was ever in doubt ....

Bring on the first game .... I'm not a season ticket holder but I've got a mates spare promised for the big day .... COYS ...

I’m still hoping our first game is in September or I’m going to be shifting on any home tickets in August.

Worst holiday planning ever.

Just about get home from holiday in time to get in for my ST phase as well.

(Blatant I go on more than one holiday a year post)

I've expressed a wait and see attitude to the 1882 South seats, but it would be nice if they were scrapped in the end
Me too.....might be stating the obvious, thought the south stand wasn't going to be for corporates - you just know that the majority are going to be just that! Such a pity, the Club have done so much to get this right, but this is a big mistake. Hope it is rectifiable.

I’m still hoping our first game is in September or I’m going to be shifting on any home tickets in August.

Worst holiday planning ever.

Just about get home from holiday in time to get in for my ST phase as well.

(Blatant I go on more than one holiday a year post)
I'm not booking anything until the fixtures are announced ...... Judith Chalmers has nothing on me ;)

Me too.....might be stating the obvious, thought the south stand wasn't going to be for corporates - you just know that the majority are going to be just that! Such a pity, the Club have done so much to get this right, but this is a big mistake. Hope it is rectifiable.

Yep, starting to look that way.....Im not going to judge "the corperates" level of support, but surely you could sit there if you wanted to anyway. Just because you can afford 2k it doesnt mean you want to pay it......if somone who was willing to pay for an 1882 wants to sit in the single tier, surely they would sit there for £875 anyway.

Looks like that's where we're going to end up then!!

I dont mind the seats nearer the front on the lower sections. Such as Row 3 on the South Stand, I know you lose an overall view of the game, but you have screens for replays and I quite like the proximity to the players at corners and goal attacks etc.

So, if you could all please refrain from going for a pair of seats in this area behind the goal on "park lane", I would appreciate it :)

1882 isn't corporate. It's regular seats, but with access to an extra bar, a drink and some food.

To be honest, if I was in a position to buy and I had the money, it'd be an attractive option. Having seen regular corporate facilities at WHL and other stadia, I've never liked how it looks like you're kept away from the proper fans. That's always seemed a bit shit, whereas this is just a nice little upgrade on regular tickets, and you get to sit with the normal people.

It's all irrelevant though, as I can't afford to get a season ticket, the cost of travel to every game would be a nightmare, I'd struggle to get all the time off work I'd need to go to every game, and I'm not even on the ST waiting list.

I dont mind the seats nearer the front on the lower sections. Such as Row 3 on the South Stand, I know you lose an overall view of the game, but you have screens for replays and I quite like the proximity to the players at corners and goal attacks etc.

So, if you could all please refrain from going for a pair of seats in this area behind the goal on "park lane", I would appreciate it :)

No

Back
Top Bottom