New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D2ITZgsXcAE_2Ol
This place only deserves the biggest stage each season
TVQmlwI.jpg

I don't know if someone can help me out here. I have the great fortune to be in London for the Everton game and obviously really want to go. I'm nervous that the only way I can do this is through a reseller, as it will likely be super popular. All I want to know is whether I can buy two tickets with One Hotspur membership (or the plus), or whether I need two memberships? If someone could let me know that would be great!

You will more or less definitely need 2 one Hotspur plus memberships to have any chance.

Media bollocks ... we could sell 100,000 if we needed to ... ticket sales have remained limited so that ST's and +Members get the full advantage that their paid for status deserves. If tickets went on GS to early the stadium would be full of tourists (see West Ham and Woolwich) we don't want that so we will avoid GS for as long as possible, and quite probably not have to use GS at all.

How often do those happen?

It's only once a season Vs Harlequins. It'll be on the NFL pitch. Saracens current home ground has artificial grass. They've got a quarter in the European Champions Cup coming up which they should win, and they'll be at home for semi on the 19/20/21 April so it'll be interesting to see if they play at the new stadium.

How often do those happen?

They have one 'home' game against Harlequins each season ... this year it will be at the LS next season at NWHL unless they have a big 'home' draw in the cup that's probably the only domestic fixture.

The rules for the Champions Cup state that the semi-final matches will be played at venues designated by EPCR, the highest ranked teams getting home country advantage ... so should Saracens qualify, which is highly likely they are the top ranked side, then a semi-final at NWHL would seem to be a possibility it's T.B.C. at the moment.

The Champions Cup final is at Newcastle's St James' Park this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom