New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well yep but that goes without saying as it's completely irrelevant to the point if you actually want one and can't get one (due to the waiting list).

It's not irrelevant to the point at all.

You're saying anyone who wanted a season ticket should have one by now, which is clearly not true.

If right now they can't afford a season ticket then the waiting list is completely irrelevant.

A reminder of what you said-

Unless you are completely new to wanting a season ticket and the Wembley years passed you by then you really have no excuse for not having one now.

I know of at least three people who were desperate for a season ticket however, they just couldn't afford it at the time.

Maybe you should copyright half and half towels?
Im drying my arse with the Woolwich half.
Someone's beaten you to it!!
:pochfacepalm::pochsulk:
Arse-Face-Towel.jpg

A reminder of what you said-

Unless you are completely new to wanting a season ticket and the Wembley years passed you by then you really have no excuse for not having one now.

I know of at least three people who were desperate for a season ticket however, they just couldn't afford it at the time.

They are unfortunate that they couldn't afford to see us play at Wembley (despite being desperate) and very lucky to have improved their finances now just in time for White Hart Lane I guess.

I don't know if someone can help me out here. I have the great fortune to be in London for the Everton game and obviously really want to go. I'm nervous that the only way I can do this is through a reseller, as it will likely be super popular. All I want to know is whether I can buy two tickets with One Hotspur membership (or the plus), or whether I need two memberships? If someone could let me know that would be great!

They are unfortunate that they couldn't afford to see us play at Wembley (despite being desperate) and very lucky to have improved their finances now just in time for White Hart Lane I guess.

Now you're being obtuse.

They saw us play at Wembley and will be at the new stadium however, if you think anyone who wanted a season ticket should have one without any excuses by now, then you are wrong.

Now you're being obtuse.

They saw us play at Wembley and will be at the new stadium however, if you think anyone who wanted a season ticket should have one without any excuses by now, then you are wrong.

Finances really is a seperate debate. There are many reasons people can and can't get to games obviously.

This is just about our "Waiting List". As shown there was no waiting list at all when we offered season tickets for Wembley because people at 60,000 in the queue were being offered.

So if you are in the queue and moaning now then you obviously weren't in the queue less than 2 years ago. Which was my original point.

There will be offers on season tickets at WHL now (people don't renew, people die) of course but nothing ever again on the scale and opportunity that everyone had at Wembley.

Finances really is a separate debate. There are many reasons people can and can't get to games obviously.

This is just about our "Waiting List". As shown there was no waiting list at all when we offered season tickets for Wembley because people at 60,000 in the queue were being offered.

So if you are in the queue and moaning now then you obviously weren't in the queue less than 2 years ago. Which was my original point.

There will be offers on season tickets at WHL now (people don't renew, people die) of course but nothing ever again on the scale and opportunity that everyone had at Wembley.

It's like talking to a plank of wood.

Somebody may have been in the queue 2 years ago, offered a season ticket which they declined due to finances. You have continued to say that anyone offered a season ticket before now has no reason to not have one, which as I keep saying is completely and utterly wrong.

I don't see anyone moaning about being on a waiting list - you've made that up.

I don't know if someone can help me out here. I have the great fortune to be in London for the Everton game and obviously really want to go. I'm nervous that the only way I can do this is through a reseller, as it will likely be super popular. All I want to know is whether I can buy two tickets with One Hotspur membership (or the plus), or whether I need two memberships? If someone could let me know that would be great!

If I were you I would buy two OH+ memberships to give yourself half a chance. You know there is going to be a stampede for these early tickets at the new stadium.

Revised statement for SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs

Unless you are completely new to wanting a season ticket or being able to afford one and the Wembley years passed you by then you really have no excuse for not having one now.

:ap:

Honestly I hope your mates can get a season ticket soon.

Back
Top Bottom