New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

7_rtresize.jpg

ph2_9274_20181218121427858_20181218121849_rt.jpg

ph2_9293_20181218121427867_20181218121732_rt.jpg

new-stadium-concept-premium-onfour-thelogeonfour-5.jpg

To celebrate the first match at our new stadium, fans can enjoy a pie and a pint for just £5 at this match. The promotion will run from the Tap Inns, which are situated in every stand, during the first hour of opening pre-match.

This is for the u18 match.

To celebrate the first match at our new stadium, fans can enjoy a pie and a pint for just £5 at this match. The promotion will run from the Tap Inns, which are situated in every stand, during the first hour of opening pre-match.

Sounds like a desperate attempt to get a few more through the gate. Should we be worried that they won’t get sufficient numbers to pass the first test event?

Proper order for those turning up at history being made.

Sounds like a desperate attempt to get a few more through the gate. Should we be worried that they won’t get sufficient numbers to pass the first test event?
If Spurs can pay for my airfare, lodging, food and tickets, I can guareentee they will have at least 1 more person helping them get their safety certificate.

I await the call with bated breath.

I have a couple of questions about the whole season ticket upgrade and selling process. So as not to flood the forum could someone spare me a few minutes on PM to answer them? Sorry I know nothing about the subject... cheers in advance

Probably better off posting them, as I'm not sure anyone will know what you mean or if anyone person will know everything.

So the Saracens will play their London derbies in the Rugby Union at the new stadium no as well as the NFL stopping by twice a year.

Back
Top Bottom