New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why can’t they use their own pitch? Do they ground share with the other team or something?

No they have there own stadium, its a one off event which mainly appeals to the casual fans/ generate more revenue for the London derby.

As a Sarries and Spurs fan I am rather excited about this, generally prefer to have this fixture at the home ground as the atmosphere at Wembley and London Stadium is dead (albeit I'm going this year as its a good opportunity to go with friends and family who are more casual fans), though can't wait for this fixture next year! its closer to our traditional home (N.London) rather than east London and being a brand new stadium I'm sure it would gather a strong interest!

I honestly thought they were only aiming for 12-15k for this one...
the 30,000 'Capacity' test event is the Legends game next weekend, no?

Dopey dave, Today at 2:48 AM
YOU LIMP COCKS ARE GONNA GET IT IN YA NEW SPACE STATION.. AGAIN. YA KNOW THAT RIGHT? .
SHOULD HAVE WAITED TILL NEXT SEASON.. WE'RE GONNA SERVE YOU'S UP
An UPPER CASE rant, at 2.48am on a school night...?
...unless you live in a different time zone (which is highly possible, I realise) then someone's been up late on the angry sauce!
:mong::bentley:

I honestly thought they were only aiming for 12-15k for this one...
the 30,000 'Capacity' test event is the Legends game next weekend, no?
Nah, 30k for this, 45k for the legends match

An UPPER CASE rant, at 2.48am on a school night...?
...unless you live in a different time zone (which is highly possible, I realise) then someone's been up late on the angry sauce!
:mong::bentley:
You can stay up as late as you want when you don't have a job

newstadium-21mar-whitehart.jpg

newstadium-21mar-marketplace.jpg

newstadium-21mar-goalline.jpg

Going back to the whole "Tickets are not transferable under any circumstances" bit. Do we have anyone on the "inside" on here who knows how it might be enforced.
I know a tonne of people who can't get to the test events but have siblings and parents who would love to attend. Surely they won't penalise them?

Going back to the whole "Tickets are not transferable under any circumstances" bit. Do we have anyone on the "inside" on here who knows how it might be enforced.
I know a tonne of people who can't get to the test events but have siblings and parents who would love to attend. Surely they won't penalise them?

Think they just want to publicly set a precedent, then for every future game everyone will know to use the ticket transfer system.

I doubt they will actually enforce the rules at the test events.

If they do check, then it’ll have to be random spot checks, which I think unlikely. There’s no ticket checking, as such (well, not for the familiarisation event there wasn’t) as you enter in the same way as the tube, just tapping on the pad, you don’t even need to take your ST card out if t’s in it’s own wallet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom