New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've decided to buy 2 tickets for Sunday's game... and going to risk it with my wife using my friend's season ticket.

So that'll really test the "checks". Eek!! There's still quite a few tickets available.

I've decided to buy 2 tickets for Sunday's game... and going to risk it with my wife using my friend's season ticket.

So that'll really test the "checks". Eek!! There's still quite a few tickets available.
I'm going to do that too. My wife will go instead of my brother who now cant go

The food and drink facilities at the new place are really impressive.

I wonder if the club have plans to set up tables and chairs in designated areas for a longer dwell period for punters and how much they project the numerous options available will make per season.

Pints are £4 in some areas, that'll go up a nicker or two over the next 4-5 years I've got no doubt.

The food and drink facilities at the new place are really impressive.

I wonder if the club have plans to set up tables and chairs in designated areas for a longer dwell period for punters and how much they project the numerous options available will make per season.

Pints are £4 in some areas, that'll go up a nicker or two over the next 4-5 years I've got no doubt.
£4? That isnt too bad,all things considered.

I had an email from the club today saying:
"Following meetings with representatives from UEFA, your seat will unfortunately be unavailable to buy due to UEFA Ticketing and Media Requirements..............."

Is it only my seat??

Yesterday's email said "Season Ticket Holders purchasing their own seat for this fixture will be able to from 10am on Thursday 28 March until 5pm on Monday 1 April."

Last edited:

Let me know how you get on, i might need to get a dodgy membership for the Palace game!!

Yeah, just you mate.
You have obviously upset someone...
No I haven't hahaha, yesterday had email form the club saying "Season Ticket Holders purchasing their own seat for this fixture will be able to from 10am on Thursday 28 March until 5pm on Monday 1 April." But today I had a different one.....

No I haven't hahaha, yesterday had email form the club saying "Season Ticket Holders purchasing their own seat for this fixture will be able to from 10am on Thursday 28 March until 5pm on Monday 1 April." But today I had a different one.....

The next paragraph says this:

"Season Ticket Holders who need to be relocated for this fixture will receive an email advising them in the next 24 hours. These Season Ticket Holders purchased a 'Premier League only' Season Ticket in the summer and have been given a dedicated window in order to purchase tickets from all available seats for this fixture - from 1pm on Tuesday 2 April."

You need to buy on that afternoon or evening, and while your seat will be unavailable you'll be able to choose from any of the approximately 7,000 seats not taken by ST holders.

Just found these on SSC.

5d39567c3706837d27b642946ccb7e92.jpg

489b666074c1ff71e34a67e77ad239e1.jpg

aa70693a071903b23944267aa4cd55c8.jpg

Just found these on SSC.

5d39567c3706837d27b642946ccb7e92.jpg

489b666074c1ff71e34a67e77ad239e1.jpg

aa70693a071903b23944267aa4cd55c8.jpg

I do hope we see those lights change colour a fair old bit, I mean it's a beautiful stadium but I've only ever seen it lit up one colour.

If I'm nitpicking I'd say the areas near above the screen on the west stand &FA fair old bit on the south east side need more lighting so it doesn't look unbalanced. It seems a few areas don't light up like others but this might get implemented over time and it ain't really a big issue.

Get those lights turning white Danny boy!!!

I do hope we see those lights change colour a fair old bit, I mean it's a beautiful stadium but I've only ever seen it lit up one colour.

If I'm nitpicking I'd say the areas near above the screen on the west stand &FA fair old bit on the south east side need more lighting so it doesn't look unbalanced. It seems a few areas don't light up like others but this might get implemented over time and it ain't really a big issue.

Get those lights turning white Danny boy!!!
It does look amazing. It is knit picking but I would have thought it better if the LED's were used all the way around the veil. It really doesn't matter just my own selfish opinion.

Edit. Some areas do look a little blank but perhaps they are not all switched on?

Back
Top Bottom