New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They're building another set of grow lights...any chance they can fit sprinklers on them as well?
image.php

hertyid has been browsing newsnow...

"hertyid: Last weekend I was with club officials being taken around the stadium, I know these people and trust them. They were very much of the opinion the stadium would be ready. End of last week it became clear there were some major issues around the fire and evacuation systems. Mace came to Levy yesterday and basically said “we got a problem”. It then became clear it was impossible to hold the test events which meant we couldn’t be ready in time for Liverpool. All thee people saying “you could always tell by looking at the stadium it woild never be finished” are spouting rubbish I’m afraid. Everything else is on time and the stadium would have been complete. There will be no cost to the club, Mace bear responsibility and there are LADs in place, although they will likely try and push down to a subcontractor."

Took this from SSC....it's all Greek to me...I know the BCO is probably the council's Building Control Officer...

"I was on site last week and witnessed a loop being witnessed.
They are at the point where they can offer halfish of the loops (c. 70 of 140) to the commissioning manager to witness (i.e. they say they have tested themselves). The commissioning manager (who as it's life safety has to witness 100% of the loops) sign off sheets would then be part of the pack submitted to the BCO for sign off, along with Tyco's own certificate that it's in line with the BS. The BCO can then choose how much he wants to witness before signing the fire systems off as safe, largely depending on the quality of install and testing he's seen to date.
The BCO's visit the friday before last was enough of a shambles to result in them saying we're not coming back until we've got 100% of the certs from the commissioning manager (which isn't unusual). However the backs are so against the wall at the stadium that when you string this 'back to backing' of programming activities out i.e. Tyco having to prove and document that they are fully done first, then Core witnessing the lot before the BCO will even look at it, then the final test events having to be after this sign off, plus the realisation of how far back Tyco really are it's become clear that mid September is pie in the sky...as many had suspected."

Took this from SSC....it's all Greek to me...I know the BCO is probably the council's Building Control Officer...

They are at the point where they can offer halfish of the loops (c. 70 of 140) to the commissioning manager to witness (i.e. they say they have tested themselves). The commissioning manager (who as it's life safety has to witness 100% of the loops) sign off sheets would then be part of the pack submitted to the BCO for sign off, along with Tyco's own certificate that it's in line with the BS. The BCO can then choose how much he wants to witness before signing the fire systems off as safe, largely depending on the quality of install and testing he's seen to date.
The BCO's visit the friday before last was enough of a shambles to result in them saying we're not coming back until we've got 100% of the certs from the commissioning manager (which isn't unusual). However the backs are so against the wall at the stadium that when you string this 'back to backing' of programming activities out i.e. Tyco having to prove and document that they are fully done first, then Core witnessing the lot before the BCO will even look at it, then the final test events having to be after this sign off, plus the realisation of how far back Tyco really are it's become clear that mid September is pie in the sky...as many had suspected."

Lost me at the first line, mate.

Witnessed a loop being witnessed... :avbcringe:

:avbhumph:

No mate they pressed them intensely, really high up the pitch and countered when they had the chance to. Don't know how anyone who watched those games could think liverpool didn't press them lol.

Spot on.

Liverpool literally have ONE way of playing. Unfortunately, that way is a pretty good way to beat Man City.

For me, a club's identity is its fans. The more authentic, passionate support you can cram in on game day, the better.

The groundshare thing is more a question of what London should have wanted transferring into the Olympic site after the games, the more use it gets the better. It's insane they ever convinced themselves the athletics stadium wasn't always going to end up a football ground.
Agreed a lot of what a club is is the fans, but equally its where they are from. Why do you think we dig Woolwich out so much? Why do you think MK Dons are despised so much?

If Levy knew all of that would happen and used it to fuck over the fans he's a criminal genius and should give up running a football club to take over the world.

Lost me at the first line, mate.

Witnessed a loop being witnessed... :avbcringe:

:avbhumph:
I think there was a very real danger of the sub-arcs overlooping, meaning that the native C and D cache drives would have to be reflushed.

On a build of this size, the pinion rods cannot exceed the main under-stanchion, that's pretty much construction 101

Innit

Back
Top Bottom