New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Always found it interesting that people complain about Nike using templates but seem to ignore other brands doing that so well. Just saw the St. Pauli Under Armour kit - a direct replica of ours from a few years ago.

First Team
The Southampton home kit this year is also a copy of our away kit from last season:

southampton_2016_17_under_armour_home_kit.jpg

No company is innocent of this, but it is particularly stark with Nike kits.

I still don't understand why when with a team like Spurs the tradition is for home, away and third kits with block colours and no stripes/hoops they don't just get one design each year and make a white/navy, a navy/white and either sky blue/navy or yellow/navy.

The worse offenders for kits now are Puma. Every goalkeeper kit being exactly the same (even down to the colour) is unacceptable.

That Woolwich away kit (yellow / charcoal) is hideous. Puma did nice things a while back. For me, the best looking on-field playing kit and training/leisurewear stuff is Adidas and Nike.

That Woolwich away kit (yellow / charcoal) is hideous. Puma did nice things a while back. For me, the best looking on-field playing kit and training/leisurewear stuff is Adidas and Nike.

Is that because those manufacturers have built their brand awareness, remember when Nike were quite new to the football kit game in the mid-90s. Woolwich were one of their first club sides. How much of a turn around we will be wearing Nike and they've got their Puma deal after we had their kits for 5 seasons.

This cycle of nike kits are horrific. That man city away kit is genuinely one of the worst kits I've seen, just below those liverpool kits from a few seasons ago. The current template just straight up sucks

This cycle of nike kits are horrific. That man city away kit is genuinely one of the worst kits I've seen, just below those liverpool kits from a few seasons ago. The current template just straight up sucks

Should be a new design template for next season. So long as it's a lilywhite top and navy shorts I don't care about the away kits.

If it's anything like this, with some navy trim....
nike-slovakia-2018-world-cup-qualifiers-kit-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom