New Kit

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Love Nike Airmax and Jordan kicks. However I'm not sure how I'd feel about Nike being our kit manufacturers though. Would we get a bespoke or generic template kit? Aren't the build quality of their football shirts horrendous as well? £30m a season not to be sniffed at though.

Have been impressed with the kits Under Armour have produced for us. As a company they are rapidly on the rise in technical sportswear market in the US and here.

Register to remove

I've grown to like the UA kits but Nike generally has neat and tidy designs. Having said that, we'll probably end up with something like this :pritchardeyes:

It'd put on us the same level in regards to kit sponsor. Now to find an equally huge shirt sponsor (no offence AIA), that ends in 2019.
I believe you mean, 'YUUUGE.'

For 30MM/yr I don't think Nike would be rolling out the generic stuff. Might not get the Barca treatment but I'd expect them to put some extra thought into it beyond slapping on a crest and matching the colors.

SchmoodSpur

wrong nearly always
Better than Adidas. I imagine we'd end up looking rather similar to West Brom.
:harryhmm:

That is dutty.

To be honest, I've been really impressed with Under Armour. But I suppose Nike are the big dogs and now we're entering elitism they come knocking.

I don't like that they make the kits for so many clubs. Generic bollocks.

I'd rather stick with UA or another less used manufacturer.

As the great Kanye West says, FUCK NIKE!

Register to remove

Yes, the France and Roma ones have been soooo nice, and the Man City stuff: jerseys, training gear, walk-out jackets: all slick as fuck.

• Agree
Reactions: gaz
Top Bottom