New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Similar sure, ours looked like arrow point up.

4d4153533135_01.jpg

Whereas theirs looks like they're wearing a bra.

I always thought it was a homage to this viral "phenomenon" :kanehand:

The_Dress_(viral_phenomenon).png

Is this some monkey's paw bullshit?

Please don't make the AIA red this time...

*puts cock in background*
*awkwardly stitches name underneath minimalist badge*

This one does seem to be gaining momentum, lads.
:pochfacepalm:

Since when have we had Tottenham Hotspur underneath the cockerel? Also I'm fairly sure you aren't allowed to have a crest of that size on the shirt, whether it's a water mark or not. Should be a fake, some cunt has just made one. If it is real then that is an appalling effort by nike

Since when have we had Tottenham Hotspur underneath the cockerel? Also I'm fairly sure you aren't allowed to have a crest of that size on the shirt, whether it's a water mark or not. Should be a fake, some cunt has just made one. If it is real then that is an appalling effort by nike

Also the cock n ball are supposed to be in a shield?

Since Nike
Nike20Soccer20Video.jpg~c200
TM © got involved?

Honestly, I dunno what to believe any more!

I actually quite like it. *shrug* The blue sponsor would make a massive difference and I like the faded cockerel in the background. I prefer it to most of the UA efforts.

Never navy sleeves, it's the same as this monstrosity....

davids_edgar.jpg

Makes our kit look like an opposite to Woolwich. White top with a bit of navy trim if need be FFS, it's not hard.

Last edited:
The funny thing is, that if you were to reverse that rumoured 'home' kit... it wouldn't make a bad away kit!
But nah... not for me ta. Colonel_K Colonel_K summed it up pretty succinctly.

White Top, Navy trim (and Navy shorts, obviously)... s'not hard is it?

What are people's thoughts on sock colour? I have no personal preference, both navy and white work really well. Given we've had both twice over the last 4 seasons does anyone have a favourite?

Back
Top Bottom