New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Which isn't the same as the one that the players wear in matches. They cost 400 odd quid and the players have to pay for them if they give them away. They tell you this when you visit the changing rooms on the stadium tour
the player issue shirts that the club use are made from a different elastine material to the replica ones that are sold in the shop and are different. Are you saying that the player issued authentic kit the club issue are NOT the ones the players wear?

They told us the match day ones have all sorts of fancy tech, but specifically (and I'm guessing this why they don't sell them) they are designed to tear fairly easily if someone grabs hold of it

I imagine once the final whistle goes, most of the players will just be in vest and pants!

Will it be an official match day vest or an itchy nipple knock off?

ncstate-fan-nipple-rubbing-1.gif

They told us the match day ones have all sorts of fancy tech, but specifically (and I'm guessing this why they don't sell them) they are designed to tear fairly easily if someone grabs hold of it
Sounds about right. They're certainly stretchier than the under armour replica kits they sell, as shown here by N'Koudou:

Funnily enough the training gear they sell is way more stretchy, but I'd imagine that's because they don't have text on them (like the player's name or AIA) which would degrade pretty quickly if pulled all the time.

Just telling you what the Tottenham employee of 20-odd years standing who showed us round told us, they don't sell the real match ones, they cost about 400 quid and the players have to pay for the ones they give away.

That ad doesn't say "This is exactly what the players wear", it might be more like the real one than the standard nylon tat but from what we were told, you'll only get your hands on a proper genuine shirt if you're lucky enough to get one straight off a player

Just seen this link on the Spurs OS...
Visit to Hotspur Way

Is the design of the picture an (ominous) or subtle portent of things to come next season...?

Seem's awfully pin-stripey!
...now where have I seen narrow, diagonal pinstripes recently before???
how-nikes-tottenham-kits-could-look-like%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Back
Top Bottom