New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I doubt Nike have any power over the sponsors colour seeing as the sponsor pays in the million to have it's logo on the shirt. But if it still stands as years previous with UA then Tottenham did ask AIA about the logo being navy, the answer was no because they wanted to see their company colour on the shirt, the home important as it's the key representative of the club. The compromise is that they use have a more "user friendly" logo on the others if need be. i.e if anyone recall remember AIA on the sky blue away shirt from 2013/14? when they were announced. It didn't look pleasant.

What feeds down in the club with regards to the fake leaks is amusing and frustrating for those involved. A huge batch of the fakes ones (not colour) use Nike design templates from the 2016/17 range. That won't be used next football season. Basically I hear a lot of the disappointment from the supporters is that either A) they believe the fake design to be true B) That this is the year red will not be on the shirt despite knowing what they've seen is fake & a certain expectation sets in.

So you can now buy knock off versions of the "new kit" - it's the one with the big ghosted cock on it...

Tottenham Hotspur

These sites, historically, have never been wrong - have they?

Would explain why those shit shirts keep cropping up on various social media, get the template and add the club bits to them. I would be very surprised if our kit looked like those. Jakob Jakob 's renderings look so much nicer and far more likely than the ghost cock, navy sleeves monstrosity.

I doubt Nike have any power over the sponsors colour seeing as the sponsor pays in the million to have it's logo on the shirt. But if it still stands as years previous with UA then Tottenham did ask AIA about the logo being navy, the answer was no because they wanted to see their company colour on the shirt, the home important as it's the key representative of the club. The compromise is that they use have a more "user friendly" logo on the others if need be. i.e if anyone recall remember AIA on the sky blue away shirt from 2013/14? when they were announced. It didn't look pleasant.

What feeds down in the club with regards to the fake leaks is amusing and frustrating for those involved. A huge batch of the fakes ones (not colour) use Nike design templates from the 2016/17 range. That won't be used next football season. Basically I hear a lot of the disappointment from the supporters is that either A) they believe the fake design to be true B) That this is the year red will not be on the shirt despite knowing what they've seen is fake & a certain expectation sets in.
Perhaps, though I could see this ITK being true if Nike themselves were offering money to AIA in order to get a navy blue home sponsor.

Nike (if I recall correctly) stand to make the most money from kit sales, and if they think there would be a significantly higher yield of profit from people buying a #neverred home kit then they might try to 'persuade' AIA into facilitating this.

I mean fuck, how many of us just on The Fighting Cock salivate over blue AIA mock-ups and wince at the past few home kits?

As promised:
qIL0UGR.png
jbO3Kow.png

Will make 3d versions as well soon.
I'd make the missus wear thataway kit every single nite (and send u pics before its asked)

I'd like that monogram (or a new/modern one) on the inner nape to make a bit more of an appearance in future. Maybe it's just a personal preference of mine but it's a nice secondary logo and easy to reproduce on all sorts of garments.

Here's an interesting take by a fan

Tottenham 2017 Redesign
2.png.0ce20c986b3e60f6bd726d091b067b1f.png

3.png.c73d75e120b03c11fcca2dbf9a8aa93d.png

4.png.5041279ec3de9f89ab3d3687ef5cfbbe.png

5.png.52dd03d6577de822dc948e79a9bc40bc.png

Looks like they're trying a bit too hard!
seriously, why the stripes?? That's the sort of thing we moan about on the ACTUAL kit... The mock-ups are surely an opportunity to create your dream kit... Not a nightmare scenario!

....and talking of nightmare scenarios... when IF the new kit has a red fucking AIAgain... Any chance of the club offering a blue logo version in the club shop....? I'd pay a couple quid more for it!

Back
Top Bottom