New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely they can't keep using exactly the same template for another year? All their club teams had it this year, so are they just going to rejig the colours and give them effectively the same kit again for next season?

I guess Kappa gave us the same template a couple of times, but they didn't do so many high profile teams so not many people would've noticed, but with the profile of the clubs and national teams that Nike do, it's really taking the piss

I've been totally negative about Nike, but their templates this year look a lot better than the last lot. I'll give them that much.

But, yeah, we're without a doubt getting a red AIA on the home. So possibly one of our best home kits of the past couple of decades ruined in one fell swoop. Fucking AIA. I still don't even know what they are, apart from being the real life company.
I always felt like calling themselves a 'real life company' was a little try-hard.

Are we sure they weren't just made up by some rich Woolwich fan to give us the shittest shirt sponsor possible?
:pochfacepalm:

justeatcomp-4x3129-3139889_613x460.jpg

Surely they can't keep using exactly the same template for another year? All their club teams had it this year, so are they just going to rejig the colours and give them effectively the same kit again for next season?

I guess Kappa gave us the same template a couple of times, but they didn't do so many high profile teams so not many people would've noticed, but with the profile of the clubs and national teams that Nike do, it's really taking the piss

Their must be a new 2017-18 Nike template. Although that new navy England away still uses the old template.

Bit random but the 2000 league cup final v Blackburn we played in a one-off 3rd kit yellow v-neck shirt with blue arms! It's not listed in the kit history,why was this shirt used just curious!
We only had our normal white/blue home and all blue away kits and think they won the coin toss of who wears they're home kit (which is blue and white)

If we're wearing white shirts and shorts then its white socks too rather than some weird Chelsea rip off.

Fine for the away kit, that navy one looked good. Still, Id take that home kit just for the blue sponser.....dont see why they can change the colour on away kits but MUST be red for home.....surely the same principles apply if its about branding.

If that's true re £100,000 to make "one-off" kit somebody is at it! but if true and that's in 2002 what would it cost today? but that aside what kind of costs are involved when a new kit is unveiled? If they retail £60 for a shirt what is Nike going to make? Profits must be very good indeed!

If we're wearing white shirts and shorts then its white socks too rather than some weird Chelsea rip off.

Fine for the away kit, that navy one looked good. Still, Id take that home kit just for the blue sponser.....dont see why they can change the colour on away kits but MUST be red for home.....surely the same principles apply if its about branding.
I assume they demand red on the home because they know it will be worn 80% of the time.

Back
Top Bottom