New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, stick a cockerel on this and I'm in..

C7XfjzFWkAIkLBY.jpg:large
I think once the 'media/fans' backlash to the new ScotlEngland kit has fully kicked in, and they're left with loads of un-sold England shirts... I think that's EXACTLY what they'll do!

Stick some WHITE shorts on 'em, and we're probably looking at next seasons' Spurs away kit right there!

I think once the 'media/fans' backlash to the new ScotlEngland kit has fully kicked in, and they're left with loads of un-sold England shirts... I think that's EXACTLY what they'll do!

Stick some WHITE shorts on 'em, and we're probably looking at next seasons' Spurs away kit right there!

Bring it on! Can't for the life of me fathom why we insist on having navy shorts on our home AND away/third kits!

:pochfacepalm:

In case anyone is interested the apparent leaked Chav's third kit is the same design (different colours) as our apparent leaked third kit...
LEAKED: Nike Chelsea 17-18 Third Kit Colors & Design - Footy Headlines

Not sure how I feel about this :avbshit:

Feel about the design? It's Nike. They use a template like all top clubs do.

In case you thought the kit Costa was in was the kit. It isn't, as that's Adidas.

Plus, anything Chelsea are in will look shit. Because they are shits.

That's the first shirt I had as a kid. Proper cotton jersey it was too.
Me too! Although mine was made predominantly of nylon, it was fucking uncomfortable, with bits of sharp ends of nylon thread (especially around the neck) stabbing my flesh. I have a cringe photo of me wearing it on the day I got it (Birthday possibly), basin hair cut, square shape cut out of my fringe following a bubble gum mishap, ball under one arm, raised fist the other........................No! I ain't posting it.

Atletico is the only team that i know of with the current template who have different coloured shorts to the shirt. I'm sure there are others but the standard seems to have them as the same colour.

I've been totally negative about Nike, but their templates this year look a lot better than the last lot. I'll give them that much.

But, yeah, we're without a doubt getting a red AIA on the home. So possibly one of our best home kits of the past couple of decades ruined in one fell swoop. Fucking AIA. I still don't even know what they are, apart from being the real life company.

Back
Top Bottom