New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would still like to see navy shorts with the home kit, would be spot on. :adethumbup:
Spurs-concept-kit.png

Just out of interest... who is pumping more money into the club next season...
AIA or NIKE? and if it's Nike, don't you think they'd get a bigger say in what colour the Sponsors logo is on their kit design?

AIA clearly aren't that precious about it having to be red or else it would be red on all three kits... and yet, it isn't! ...so they surely have some room for compromise!

I know it's just a kit... but it's irked many a fan for years now... AIA aren't the only guilty ones, we've had red sponsors logos on our home kits for what seems like forever now... but it's never sat well with anyone except the person cashing the sponsors' cheques! :levyeyes:

...surely the club could look at the option of actually, for once, taking fan opinion into account.
Red is an awful colour when it comes to THFC... it has no place at our club! Colours are tribal... it shouldn't just be left to the whim of a company's brand designer!

Just out of interest... who is pumping more money into the club next season...
AIA or NIKE? and if it's Nike, don't you think they'd get a bigger say in what colour the Sponsors logo is on their kit design?

AIA clearly aren't that precious about it having to be red or else it would be red on all three kits... and yet, it isn't! ...so they surely have some room for compromise!

I know it's just a kit... but it's irked many a fan for years now... AIA aren't the only guilty ones, we've had red sponsors logos on our home kits for what seems like forever now... but it's never sat well with anyone except the person cashing the sponsors' cheques! :levyeyes:

...surely the club could look at the option of actually, for once, taking fan opinion into account.
Red is an awful colour when it comes to THFC... it has no place at our club! Colours are tribal... it shouldn't just be left to the whim of a company's brand designer!
I must have missed the Nike announcement?

AIA are still paying a lot of money regardless of who pays more Nike or them they will still have the final say on the AIA being red or not and as shit as it is its going to be red

Nike will have absolutely NO control over the sponsors color.

AIA are still paying a lot of money regardless of who pays more Nike or them they will still have the final say on the AIA being red or not and as shit as it is its going to be red

Nike will have absolutely NO control over the sponsors color.

...and what if AIA wanted a big red Puma, or THREE STRIPES as their new logo...? I'm sure NIKE would have something to say about that!

Sideways on COYS: Friend of a friend has links to Nike through an academy, and got to see 'the' kit in the flesh last week. While apparently subject to final sign-off what he saw was basically what has been doing the rounds - white with a little navy at the collar and on the sides. He also mentioned yellow, but I didn't find out where that featured.

He was told the shield is still not 100% finalised, and that Nike themselves are pushing AIA to accept a navy logo.

Usual pinches of salt apply, but sounds promising.

#ITK

Back
Top Bottom