New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like they're trying a bit too hard!
seriously, why the stripes?? That's the sort of thing we moan about on the ACTUAL kit... The mock-ups are surely an opportunity to create your dream kit... Not a nightmare scenario!

....and talking of nightmare scenarios... when IF the new kit has a red fucking AIAgain... Any chance of the club offering a blue logo version in the club shop....? I'd pay a couple quid more for it!

I've seen talk elsewhere climing Nike are trying to get AIA to agree to a navy logo. I can actually believe that as, from their point of view, a navy logo may increase shirt sales. Maybe we can agree to let them put their red circle logo on the sleeve in exchange for a navy logo on the front?

One thing I realised: if Nike are making our kits from next season onwards, then their unfortunate design choice for ladies' replica kits will carry over to us.

Case in point, here is an image of Man City Women in action...

4.jpg

And here is what Nike sells as a women's replica shirt...

2016-17-manchester-city-fc-stadium-home-football-shirt.jpg

I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say I think it's a real shame, and I've previously been proud of Under Armour for making the women's replica kit a very direct equivalent of the men's. I'm sure some women might well enjoy having a Spurs kit like this, and more power to them, but it's sad that the Spurs Ladies will be deliberately wearing an alternative to it (as Man City Women do).

One thing I realised: if Nike are making our kits from next season onwards, then their unfortunate design choice for ladies' replica kits will carry over to us.
And here is what Nike sells as a womens shirt...
I'm not being sarcastic at all when I say I think it's a real shame... I'm sure some women might well enjoy having a Spurs kit like this, and more power to them, but it's sad that the Spurs Ladies will be deliberately wearing an alternative to it (as Man City Women do).
To be fair... I think all they have tried to do is design a top that will allow for... ahem... Lady bumps :pochsmirk:
...rather than shoe-horning them into mens fitted tops and hoping for the breast, sorry BEST!

Ladies jeans are a different cut from Men's jeans... and for very good reason... most men don't have Child bearing hips to account for (well, Kenny Dalglish used to, if memory serves correctly!)

I think Nike have attempted to be 'considerate' to the female form... and I can only assume Women were consultittied at some point...

....or do you just mean the 1970's plunging neckline so you can see a bit of cleave down there?? :pochshock:

To be fair... I think all they have tried to do is design a top that will allow for... ahem... Lady bumps :pochsmirk:
...rather than shoe-horning them into mens fitted tops and hoping for the breast, sorry BEST!

Ladies jeans are a different cut from Men's jeans... and for very good reason... most men don't have Child bearing hips to account for (well, Kenny Dalglish used to, if memory serves correctly!)

I think Nike have attempted to be 'considerate' to the female form... and I can only assume Women were consultittied at some point...

....or do you just mean the 1970's plunging neckline so you can see a bit of cleave down there?? :pochshock:
It could be worse, of course...

Some of Adidas' women's shirts are ridiculous:

2B11FAE700000578-0-Manchester_United_has_been_accused_of_sexism_after_releasing_wom-m-8_1438680985659.jpg

The badge and Adidas logo look boggle-eyed FFS!
:pochshock:

Had City worn those hideous orange/purple abominations before Wednesday?

I for one am glad we weren't in Nike kits this season simply based on that template and fear designs like that for future seasons.

Looks more and more likely that something very much like this will be the home and away (with a weird camouflage third going on what other teams are getting)

index.php

In which case: one away kit please, Mr Levy.
I mean, the gray just seems so unnecessary, but it's still pretty good. Alternate is solid, though, even though I hate the tend of changing the badge color on alternates.

Once again the away looks top (I wonder if we'll wear it more than twice) and the home is good but utterly, utterly ruined by the sponsor.

I really hope after AIA we get someone with a blue or white logo. (Even if it is Qatar Airways.)

Don't think I like either at the mo enough to actually buy one, though.

The ghost cock shirts now on ebay from a seller who has all the other leaked shirts for sale. Strange datk blue shirt too.

I cant share the pictures but the ebay user is gwgw19628. Has all the leaked shirts for sale like chavs, city, munich etc.

The ghost cock shirts now on ebay from a seller who has all the other leaked shirts for sale. Strange datk blue shirt too.

I cant share the pictures but the ebay user is gwgw19628. Has all the leaked shirts for sale like chavs, city, munich etc.

Just had a look at his items. Those kits look even more fake in his pictures. You can tell they are cheap knock offs and the material is all wrong. Those will not be our kits.

I am guessing all Under Armour stuff is going to be need to be cleared from the club shop before the Nike kit launches? I can't remember how kit manufacturer changeovers go. Do they let UA stuff reside in a bargain bin or will there be a mega sale before Nike officially take over?

I am guessing all Under Armour stuff is going to be need to be cleared from the club shop before the Nike kit launches? I can't remember how kit manufacturer changeovers go. Do they let UA stuff reside in a bargain bin or will there be a mega sale before Nike officially take over?
The new training stuff usually comes first in June I think, so I would guess that in the weeks leading up to that all the older stuff will be flogged for first cheap prices. Phone the club shop and ask!

I'd have thought they'd keep flogging any stock left from this season into next season in the club shop and online. Just as you could still pick up 15/16 home and away shirts for £15 in February. Would be surprising for Nike to prohibit them from doing so.

I'd have thought they'd keep flogging any stock left from this season into next season in the club shop and online. Just as you could still pick up 15/16 home and away shirts for £15 in February. Would be surprising for Nike to prohibit them from doing so.

If I were levy I'd put a big advert in all the papers saying " Dippers, Man U , Woollich fans! Is your team shit? Then buy a Spurs shirt from last season to pretend that you've supported Spurs for more than 5 mins"

Back
Top Bottom