New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't see Levy and the board sanctioning a sponsor free kit. Especially as they pioneered the different sponsors for different competitions thing a few years back.

Pretty much most of my lifetime football kits have had sponsors on them, much as I love the look of what we played in during the 60s and 70s. I've become accustomed to that dead white space on our shirt featuring the iconic Holsten. Plain kits just look like a T-Shirt with a club badge.
Yeah, you are probably right. But would be a nice idea. Maybe even for just the last WHL game ,then auction them off for one of our charities.

Yeah, you are probably right. But would be a nice idea. Maybe even for just the last WHL game ,then auction them off for one of our charities.

I can imagine it happening for a one off event. Much like when we played in the 125th anniversary kit.

In fact didn't Utd and Shitty play in commemorative plain kits a few years back?

CdHwmGUW4AAQwWW.jpg

Has this already been posted?

stupid discussion really we still have UA for another 2 years.. doubt very much DL is gona do anything now when he can probably get alot more in 2 yrs time

Its over a year away,i cant see them having kit designs already.
Anyway, we have the 173 ITK designs which all turn out to be fake, for next seasons kit to be posted from May - July before then

I heard it was a misunderstanding and we're going to have our kit made by a bloke called Mike. Mike isn't based in the US but is based in a more convenient Ashford.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Its over a year away,i cant see them having kit designs already.
Anyway, we have the 173 ITK designs which all turn out to be fake, for next seasons kit to be posted from May - July before then
I am skeptical as well, especially when we don't even have a deal with Nike yet, but we've actually seen some legit kit leaks drop very, very early for the past few seasons.

But again, we've got another year with UA, so people need to cool their shit.

Back
Top Bottom