New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's a few things floating around out there....

orig-tottenham-hotspur-fc-home-nike-kit-21347

B_C4awDW8AEgMY_.jpg

orig-tottenham-hotspur-nike-home-kit-13009

Love Nike Airmax and Jordan kicks. However I'm not sure how I'd feel about Nike being our kit manufacturers though. Would we get a bespoke or generic template kit? Aren't the build quality of their football shirts horrendous as well? £30m a season not to be sniffed at though.

Have been impressed with the kits Under Armour have produced for us. As a company they are rapidly on the rise in technical sportswear market in the US and here.

"Build quality" haha! It's not a new boat.

we're all so Marxist all of a sudden.

I'd like us to be sponsored by Marks and Spencer.

And what ever happened to Bukta?
Absolutely nothing to do with being a Marxist....The kits just look better and would be a nice kit for the last season at the lane,which for the vast majority of the time we have been there our shirts were sponsor free.

Absolutely nothing to do with being a Marxist....The kits just look better and would be a nice kit for the last season at the lane,which for the vast majority of the time we have been there our shirts were sponsor free.

Can't see Levy and the board sanctioning a sponsor free kit. Especially as they pioneered the different sponsors for different competitions thing a few years back.

Pretty much most of my lifetime football kits have had sponsors on them, much as I love the look of what we played in during the 60s and 70s. I've become accustomed to that dead white space on our shirt featuring the iconic Holsten. Plain kits just look like a T-Shirt with a club badge.

Back
Top Bottom