New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's getting great reviews from pretty much everyone, but I don't like the brightness of the blue, and the collar looks awkward to me.

Love the old school Nike logo though, and I'm hoping I'll much prefer the shirt when I see it in the flesh before the Palace game

Looks more like a sportswear polo than a football shirt to me. Don't think I like it. Not that it matters because I don't buy replica shirts anyway.

It's getting great reviews from pretty much everyone, but I don't like the brightness of the blue, and the collar looks awkward to me.

Love the old school Nike logo though, and I'm hoping I'll much prefer the shirt when I see it in the flesh before the Palace game
I like it a lot more than I first thought I would but I cannot help but think how incredible it would be if it was white(instead of the bright blue) and our main home kit.

I like it a lot more than I first thought I would but I cannot help but think how incredible it would be if it was white(instead of the bright blue) and our main home kit.

Don't know why they don't just do all three kits in the same template, much less work for them to do and easier to refresh the kits every year.

The third kit would look really good in white with navy trim, navy with white trim, yellow with navy trim, etc

They obviously think this is the best looking kit and they are making much more fuss over the launch.

Don't know why they don't just do all three kits in the same template, much less work for them to do and easier to refresh the kits every year.
They did that for the past two seasons. I'm glad they're mixing it up a bit. Previously, if you've not liked one shirt you probably won't like the others either, but making them different styles means you're more likely to like at least one of them

The third kit would look really good in white with navy trim, navy with white trim, yellow with navy trim, etc

They obviously think this is the best looking kit and they are making much more fuss over the launch.
Can’t understand why we don’t go yellow again, used to love the White, Yellow & Blue

Back
Top Bottom