New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

ECW2dCEW4AAVFr-

Need to see it in the flesh, but that could be great.

Does anyone know when the third shirt will be announced and released?
I guess it will be our Champions League away shirt again so does that mean it will be announced around the drawer?

What do you guys think of Southampton's kit? I thought it was against the spirit of the game for Waldo to have 9 lookalikes on the field with him.

How are huddersfield so high?
No sponsor's name on the shirt... simple as that!

Paddy Power are the official sponsors, (they did the MASSIVE DIAGONAL 'PADDY POWER' SASH stunt across the front for a pre-season friendly, and the Internet went into meltdown.... it was only ever a PR stunt, which worked spectacularly well!)

They're 'un' sponsoring a few other clubs... I know Motherwell are also doing the same... it REALLY makes a difference, and a stroke of genius!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom