New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got my third shirt today. It's bloody lovely! I don't think I've ever felt the need to buy a shirt on day 1. I was going to get Winks on the back but I remembered I was a 32 year old man and not 12.
I'm a bit of a skinny fat build and woried how it would fit but it fits like a dream. If skinny fat men is your thing.
Inclined to buy the others now because I'm happy with the third shirt.
Only sad note is that I had to buy it from SportsDickheads.
Hey mate who cares if you get a name on the back of a shirt no matter what age! They’re available to buy so why not? I’m not twelve either but I’ve no issue with it personally I think it makes the difference of it being a football shirt and not just an expensive t:shirt.....:cool:

I got my third shirt today. It's bloody lovely! I don't think I've ever felt the need to buy a shirt on day 1. I was going to get Winks on the back but I remembered I was a 32 year old man and not 12.
I'm a bit of a skinny fat build and woried how it would fit but it fits like a dream. If skinny fat men is your thing.
Inclined to buy the others now because I'm happy with the third shirt.
Only sad note is that I had to buy it from SportsDickheads.
I still say he should play in shirt number 40.

Hey mate who cares if you get a name on the back of a shirt no matter what age! They’re available to buy so why not? I’m not twelve either but I’ve no issue with it personally I think it makes the difference of it being a football shirt and not just an expensive t:shirt.....:cool:
Funny you say that because I like this shirt because it look more like an expensive t-shirt rather than a football shirt. I get your point tho.

Funny you say that because I like this shirt because it look more like an expensive t-shirt rather than a football shirt. I get your point tho.
Well the shirt printing thing aside I was set on the away shirt but now I’ve seen the third one and for the same reason I agree it does resemble a high end polo shirt and it perhaps would be better number and name less!

There's not been any mention of the goalkeeper kit to go with the new third kit, so here it is:

01_MTGK19-00002.jpg

Also, I love this season's new windrunner jacket that's been out for a while, but I've been waiting to see if they release one with the same Nike logo that's on the third kit, but looking at the colour scheme of all the other gear with that logo, I can't see it being up to much when they do eventually release it.

Think I'll just go for this one:

01_NKME0219-00002.jpg

Also, I love this season's new windrunner jacket that's been out for a while, but I've been waiting to see if they release one with the same Nike logo that's on the third kit, but looking at the colour scheme of all the other gear with that logo, I can't see it being up to much when they do eventually release it.

01_NKME0219-00002.jpg
That screams Gerry Francis.

The nike store in Oxford circus (arguably the biggest store in London) Has exactly 1 (one, uno) shirt on 'display' and even there its in the kids section. Asked the guy if they had any in stock and he said he might check later....
This is the flagship Nike store in the city, with the live shite Dj and 100000 floors of ugly shoes. Yet they only have one fucking kids size 3rd kit shirt on display in the back. In the other corner of the store the Barca and PSG kits take up and entire fucking section. You can even buy the goalkeepers 5th choice underwear.

Not to mention in my 5 minutes there I saw atleast 10-15 people looking for the kit but there's nobody to help them.

The Nike store on the Maginificent Mile in Chicago has Spurs stuff in equal measure with Barca, PSG, Chelsea, etc, but it has nothing for the University of Illinois amidst a bunch of Michigan, Ohio State, etc.

The grass is always greener I guess.

No idea which one to go for - there are three options for MAN...

It really is all chinese to me.
Message the guy I needed to to find out size.. This one seems a bit clearer

~10000 sales 95% positive

01_NKME0219-00002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom