New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One nice thing about the third kit launch (aside from the fact it looks pretty great and imma get me one of those) is the prominent Sessegnon photos modelling it on the website.

I was suddenly like "oh yeah, we finally got that motherfucker and he'll actually be playing for us pretty soon". Who knows, he might be a Dele-style surprise package.

Felt good.
:ledley:

It IS a lovely kit... no doubt about it....
my only PERSONAL reservation is hidden in this quote:
“Everyone will see the retro influence, it’s a tribute to the jersey culture of the 90s,” said striker and England captain Harry Kane.
....since when were the '90s RETRO?

The '70s/'80s are RETRO!!!
The 90s were just the other day, surely?
MAN I'm old!!

MAN I'm old!!
Mate, the club have been selling 90s retro shirts for a couple of years. It's 20 years since the 90s ended!

But yeah, it doesn't feel like that long ago

MAN I'm old!!
Was thinking the other day, when i started following us it was less than 20 years since we'd won the league.... its now 28 years since we won the FA Cup

The kit is fine but imo a third kit should be yellow. Having 3 kits that are blue inevitability lead to issues playing the likes of Blackburn or WBA, etc

Was thinking the other day, when i started following us it was less than 20 years since we'd won the league.... its now 28 years since we won the FA Cup
tenor.gif

The kit is fine but imo a third kit should be yellow. Having 3 kits that are blue inevitability lead to issues playing the likes of Blackburn or WBA, etc
Yes, this was my thought too. What are we gonna wear away to Brighton? All 3 of our kits will clash with their blue and white home kit:
01_MHSS19-00002.jpg

01_MASS19-00002.jpg

01_EMTSS19-00002.jpg

1541-505.jpg

Do we ask them to wear their away kit?!

Yes, this was my thought too. What are we gonna wear away to Brighton? All 3 of our kits will clash with their blue and white home kit:
01_MHSS19-00002.jpg

01_MASS19-00002.jpg

01_EMTSS19-00002.jpg

1541-505.jpg

Do we ask them to wear their away kit?!
Either that or wear the one that clashes least with Brighton’s kit, which would be the navy one ? Or both teams change ?
🤔

The nike store in Oxford circus (arguably the biggest store in London) Has exactly 1 (one, uno) shirt on 'display' and even there its in the kids section. Asked the guy if they had any in stock and he said he might check later....
This is the flagship Nike store in the city, with the live shite Dj and 100000 floors of ugly shoes. Yet they only have one fucking kids size 3rd kit shirt on display in the back. In the other corner of the store the Barca and PSG kits take up and entire fucking section. You can even buy the goalkeepers 5th choice underwear.

Not to mention in my 5 minutes there I saw atleast 10-15 people looking for the kit but there's nobody to help them.

The nike store in Oxford circus (arguably the biggest store in London) Has exactly 1 (one, uno) shirt on 'display' and even there its in the kids section. Asked the guy if they had any in stock and he said he might check later....
This is the flagship Nike store in the city, with the live shite Dj and 100000 floors of ugly shoes. Yet they only have one fucking kids size 3rd kit shirt on display in the back. In the other corner of the store the Barca and PSG kits take up and entire fucking section. You can even buy the goalkeepers 5th choice underwear.

Not to mention in my 5 minutes there I saw atleast 10-15 people looking for the kit but there's nobody to help them.
For a multinational giant, they sure know how to shit the bed.

This is the company that also can't avoid stocking home/away/third shirts in stores often weeks before the official release date.

source.gif

I got my third shirt today. It's bloody lovely! I don't think I've ever felt the need to buy a shirt on day 1. I was going to get Winks on the back but I remembered I was a 32 year old man and not 12.
I'm a bit of a skinny fat build and woried how it would fit but it fits like a dream. If skinny fat men is your thing.
Inclined to buy the others now because I'm happy with the third shirt.
Only sad note is that I had to buy it from SportsDickheads.

Back
Top Bottom