New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If that new shirt is genuine I'm happy.
Can we wear it in the final plz, Spurs God (if you're listening)?
God is gonna be inundated with 'God requests' this week and next...

He had his work cut out granting us our wishes with safe passage through the Group stage, Quarters and Semi Finals...

I reckon he's got one 'Spurs' wish left in him!!
DON'T waste it on what kit we wear!

Last edited:
When I've bought very cheap kits off AliBaba in the past they weren't fake. I got one of those £90 England shirts for about a tenner.

Basically what happens is either the shirts are second stock and have a slight but essentially unnoticeable fault, or they will have been made during an unofficial shift in the same factory the legit kit is made. They don't tell Nike they're running this extra shift and sell all the excess stock themselves.

It probably isn't the case for all bargain shirts, but in my experience they have been the proper stuff with all the correct tags and whatnot.
This was my thought, same factory in China making the shirts for Nike and for themselves. Not that it proves anything but the shirt has the Nike aurhtic badge down at the waist line/hip and had the Nike breathe card label. The shorts I've not looked at closely other then to hold them up and think, 'that's Chinese sizing, they may fit my 12 yo nephew but not me',. The socks I notice have some 'Chinese sports where' label on them.

Anyway, the shirt looks good. It may fall apart very quickly though, I'm being realistic here. It's been worn with pride last night, and today to cycle to work, and it's first visit to the washing machine will follow..... I'll come back to let you know what emerges!

FSGcTjU.jpg

Old school 1921-1951 logo is Tottenham Hotspur to me.

Someone is selling one of the player issue 3rd shirts on Ebay for £425...and asking for £5 postage on top of that. Seller says it is genuine and not a fake.

Maybe he will get lucky and someone will buy it but I'd be surprised. Maybe if Spurs wore it in the final and won might put some more value on it...:unsure:
Doubt if we’d wear green,Liverpool will be in red? What’s their away kit?

Doubt if we’d wear green,Liverpool will be in red? What’s their away kit?
I was just being a bit ironic, I doubt Spurs would be allowed to change their kit when they are facing a team wearing red, UEFA would no doubt refuse that request, rules and regulations etc...:disdain:

Embroidered cockerel? To me that would be genuine but general opinion on here it’s fake and the transfer cockerel is real which is strange cos it would I’d imagine make it cheap looking and your one better! But who ever has done the fakes had assumed Nike would do embroidered logos as per usual.

Just got the official replica third kit.. it does not have the embroidered logo.

The tweet posted on Monday showing the supposed leaked kit has disappeared off Twitter,I wonder if that means it was legit? It was a pretty decent looking kit, clean and simple so much better than this season's crap.
I was hoping we'd see the new kit in the final, but it looks like we're playing in the current home one sadly.

The tweet posted on Monday showing the supposed leaked kit has disappeared off Twitter,I wonder if that means it was legit? It was a pretty decent looking kit, clean and simple so much better than this season's crap.
I was hoping we'd see the new kit in the final, but it looks like we're playing in the current home one sadly.

Still up here.

I can't tell if the trim is black or navy, it looks black on the left sleeve and navy on the right. I'd expect it to be navy.
Someone has replied on that thread showing the navy/purple kit as the new away kit and the turquoise one for the new third, but they have replied saying it's not. The navy & purple is really nice so I'm hoping it's legit!

Back
Top Bottom