New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can't tell if the trim is black or navy, it looks black on the left sleeve and navy on the right. I'd expect it to be navy.
Someone has replied on that thread showing the navy/purple kit as the new away kit and the turquoise one for the new third, but they have replied saying it's not. The navy & purple is really nice so I'm hoping it's legit!

The away kit is a concept but it's confirmed to be those colours.

Third kit will be turquoise.

Ah, I see. I thought footie headlines had confirmed it as the kit, but actually they only confirmed the colours and iridescent logos.

Sports Direct prices for both the home and away shirts just now are more expensive than the Spurs shop, gone are the days when you could get some real bargains from SD.
Sorry mate but on principle a bargain or not I wouldn’t buy anything from SD.

Sports Direct prices for both the home and away shirts just now are more expensive than the Spurs shop, gone are the days when you could get some real bargains from SD.
Where do you think the money is coming from to prop up Debenhams.
:levyeyes:

Sorry mate but on principle a bargain or not I wouldn’t buy anything from SD.
Exactly. I used to buy runners etc there but now I wouldn't either. Their stuff often tends to be more expensive than most other places now anyway.

Exactly. I used to buy runners etc there but now I wouldn't either. Their stuff often tends to be more expensive than most other places now anyway.
But I don’t think it’s all genuine either? I have bought in the past I was taken in by them same as everyone bought polo shirts but the collars bobbled after one wash!

But I don’t think it’s all genuine either? I have bought in the past I was taken in by them same as everyone bought polo shirts but the collars bobbled after one wash!
Not sure so much about their sports gear, but I have often wondered if some of their clothes were off cuts or seconds they bought up and sold off at pretty low prices. I bought a YSL jacket from there a few years ago, it was at a ridiculously low price, didn't last long either.

I'd also add, when the hell did Spurs become a Swedish team? What's with all the yellow?

:roseunsure::deledoubt:
One must respect our piss-staind heritage.
:baletroll:

4049.jpg

Back
Top Bottom