New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quite a few of the green away shirts on Ebay just now - whether they are genuine or not....
There is and folk are taking the piss sadly some if not all will have the shirts in the first place because they are Tottenham fans and know fine well other fans will be the ones likely to buy them! There is one thing though, I’ve seen the shirt on-line and some of the images has the crest embroidered but others it looks like a transfer i take it the embroidered version is genuine?

There is and folk are taking the piss sadly some if not all will have the shirts in the first place because they are Tottenham fans and know fine well other fans will be the ones likely to buy them! There is one thing though, I’ve seen the shirt on-line and some of the images has the crest embroidered but others it looks like a transfer i take it the embroidered version is genuine?
Funnily enough, I think it's the other way around! Obviously, we know that the player versions of shirts have transfers, and the home stadium has an embroidered badge...

But I think the third shirt is a transfer cockerel on both. Take a look at any images from the club/Nike official if you can. Below is an example of the youth version straight from the Nike website (note how it doesn't have the raised edge of the embroidered logo):

THFC_BOYS_3S_1809_v1

Me too, but the color scheme was leaked and it showed white, navy blue and black, so black shorts are very likely

Nah, black shorts with the home kit ain't happening.....

Black (+ yellow or purple trim) 3rd kit pressumably if what you say is correct.

Funnily enough, I think it's the other way around! Obviously, we know that the player versions of shirts have transfers, and the home stadium has an embroidered badge...

But I think the third shirt is a transfer cockerel on both. Take a look at any images from the club/Nike official if you can. Below is an example of the youth version straight from the Nike website (note how it doesn't have the raised edge of the embroidered logo):

THFC_BOYS_3S_1809_v1
Yeah could be cos a few years ago , a World Cup year sports direct had all the World Cup kits and the German one had an embroidered badge! But in an independent sports shop a reputable one the German shirt they had the badge was a transfer now you’d automatically assume it would be the other way round?

White shirt and black shorts you say. Back to our traditional colours.
dHEtL1H.jpg

This is traditional as you’ll get but think the socks were like when you were at school and got picked to play for the school team if you were last in the gym you had to “make do” with what was left! And they shorts is it John White second left,dearie me......

Back
Top Bottom