New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crap colours, shades, lines, piss steaks, naff patterns ARE our tradition.

Spurs.jpg

Tottenham-Hotspur-1995-1996-1997-Away-Football-Shirt-Jersey-Pony.jpg

3459749707_f24277db39.jpg
39345541574159_01.png

1985-87-tottenham-away-shirt-m-3242-1.jpg

4d4153533135_01.png

s-l300.jpg

1.jpeg

That purple Pony kit was the first kit I owned, got it for Christmas one year.

I'm surprised we haven't had one since - was a very popular kit! Looked awesome in Europe with the gold lettering and numbering on the back.

_42659151_ab8.jpg
article-0-0566adca0000044d-991_468x399.jpg
Problem being it was 3 quid per letter and 6 per number for printing, ended up doing about £90 quid on this shirt as I had a man-crush on Huddlestone (who wore 22 at the time.... )

Problem being it was 3 quid per letter and 6 per number for printing, ended up doing about £90 quid on this shirt as I had a man-crush on Huddlestone (who wore 22 at the time.... )
I still maintain that's why we kept faith with Pavlyuchenko for so long!! (12 letters + double word score)

...and why '3 letter' Son's days could be numbered!
:sonhmm:

That gradient thing looks dog-shite

Nike can do much better
I read it somewhere earlier in this thread I think so it might not be 100% legit. But i think the club gets more say in the actual design once you've had Nike for 5 years or so.

Like they obviously still ask for the clubs opinion. But I think we get more say after 5 years

I read it somewhere earlier in this thread I think so it might not be 100% legit. But i think the club gets more say in the actual design once you've had Nike for 5 years or so.

Like they obviously still ask for the clubs opinion. But I think we get more say after 5 years
I doubt we will be with nike in after 5 years unless they have a say in naming rights someone else will prob come in with more money

every single season i come here for kit news (before i joined), and every year people moan about our kits. every. season.

and you know what the funny thing is? it's what everyone wants--all white without shields and shit, but it has some blue where the shorts will go anyway. that's it. as the posted mock shows, it makes no difference to the silhouette of our players. no silver stripes, no sash, no piss streaks, no shield, no blue shoulders.

Sorry but no, just no.

and that's a response to it. as though they splashed it with every shade of red. i can see this one becoing popular tbh.

if you really, really love the all white shirt--then buy one. buy a vintage or vintage-style shirt or something like the 125th ann. shirt puma did. you're sorted for life. i love talking about our kits, but how many times are people going to come here just to complain and tell me kits used to look better back in the day. so negative about everything.

go back a year in this thread, the shirt that apparently everyone now loves was hated by all. hmmn i wonder what'll happen next season

imagine saying you like an Woolwich shirt more than ours :dembelewtf:
OKaaaaayyyyy.... I think I'm gonna have to clarify in more detail how most of my replies usually work!
:pocheyes::pochfacepalm:

But it's ok... you weren't to know!:pochbye: unless you were joking too perhaps??

every single season i come here for kit news (before i joined), and every year people moan about our kits. every. season.

and you know what the funny thing is? it's what everyone wants--all white without shields and shit, but it has some blue where the shorts will go anyway. that's it. as the posted mock shows, it makes no difference to the silhouette of our players. no silver stripes, no sash, no piss streaks, no shield, no blue shoulders.

and that's a response to it. as though they splashed it with every shade of red. i can see this one becoing popular tbh.

if you really, really love the all white shirt--then buy one. buy a vintage or vintage-style shirt or something like the 125th ann. shirt puma did. you're sorted for life. i love talking about our kits, but how many times are people going to come here just to complain and tell me kits used to look better back in the day. so negative about everything.

go back a year in this thread, the shirt that apparently everyone now loves was hated by all. hmmn i wonder what'll happen next season
Don't disagree with you but it is possible to have liked this seasons kit and not like the future one as much....

Sometimes it's just a prefrence rather than some kind of negative secret agenda.

Back
Top Bottom