New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are we really going to christen our new stadium with a fecking gradient? So which focus group said gradients were the next big thing. I flipping dispair sometimes
:dier::dembelefingers:

Still at least it will take over from the piss stain one as worst kit this century.

mockup.jpg

Yeah it does, I can’t understand the need for the gradient though?

I like the way it blends in with the shorts, but just seems unnecessary?

I guess it's just a way to make the shirt different otherwise we'd be getting a plain white shirt every year and charging people £50 to buy it.

It's probably just a Nike favourite. It's not too dissimilar to Turkeys effort.

kharkiv-ukraine-september-2-2017-260nw-709097767.jpg

images

That's gonna strobe like shit on TV...
I'm surprised Sky didn't chip in and voice their concerns...
They'll have to do safety announcements for Epileptics before every televised home game!!

Insult? You're genuinely saying that you're insulted by some colours on a football shirt?

Have you missed the years of mass debate about ‘never red’? :levyeyes:

Our colours are representative of us. For over 100 years it’s been white shirts and navy shorts. Of course some of us will feel insulted, especially when kit manufacturers decide to add horrendous details like, heritage sash, shoulder pads, navy sleeves and piss streaks.:pochunimpressed:

Back
Top Bottom