New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just out of interest what's the history, story behind us having a yellow kit? Is there one ? Or did it just happen....
I think it was a late '60s/early 70's thing...
Before that, away kit was in the main (and always should be IMHO) Navy top/White shorts reverse of the home kit.
(Apart from 1930s red abomination... which was, I assume summit to do with us Ground sgaring Highbury during/after the war)

I think it was a late '60s/early 70's thing...
Before that, away kit was in the main (and always should be IMHO) Navy top/White shorts reverse of the home kit.
(Apart from 1930s red abomination... which was, I assume summit to do with us Ground sgaring Highbury during/after the war)
I’ve wondered that as well regards yellow kits maybe just a trend! Us,goons,Liverpool have all had yellow kits could have been worse could have done a Coventry and shitey brow......! O wait a minuet....:avbshit:

These look fake...

DeololoWAAE8Xcp

Back
Top Bottom