New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you weren't lucky enough to get a Nike Spurs pre-season t-shirt, this is a decent looking alternative:

nba-203353.jpg

San Antonio Spurs Nike Swoosh T-Shirt - Dark Grey Heather - Mens

Bit random but still on the subject of sports kits. Does/has anyone bought a rugby shirt? Whether it club or country recently saw them in a sports shop and the quality or rather value for money compared to football shirts unbelievable for the same price they are supporters shirts same as football they also have "match" shirts they are £95 and fitted but £50-£60 for a normal fans shirt and they are far better quality than a skimpy football shirt for the same price!

We've had red sponsors for so long now, what with Thompson, Mansion etc. that you do genuinely stop noticing it. Which is a shame in a way, as the red has become almost part of our home shirt.

I'm just glad that they've kept it away from the 2nd and 3rd kits for so long, as they're often my favourites anyway.

Merry Xmas to everyone quick question under armour kit of 13/14 I'm thinking of buying one for a keep sake,missed it at the time but on classic football shirts two have come up but one has the blue HP logo the other red AIA??? How has that come about? Is one fake

Merry Xmas to everyone quick question under armour kit of 13/14 I'm thinking of buying one for a keep sake,missed it at the time but on classic football shirts two have come up but one has the blue HP logo the other red AIA??? How has that come about? Is one fake
I believe we only signed our AIA deal in the middle of that year, and used them for some cup/Europa matches. Hence why the blue of the away shirt clashes rather with the AIA red (as it wasn't designed to go with it).

So both should be real. Hope that helps.
:sonpoint:

I believe we only signed our AIA deal in the middle of that year, and used them for some cup/Europa matches. Hence why the blue of the away shirt clashes rather with the AIA red (as it wasn't designed to go with it).

So both should be real. Hope that helps.
:sonpoint:
Thank you just wasn't sure? Minded the light blue HP logo on the home shirt quite liked it, just noticed the AIA red logo on the same home shirt on the website...Mm that's strange didnt mind owt about it, thanks again you have a nice Christmas....

The fuck?

Blue gradient 18/19? We better spend the Nike money on a sexy Brazilian. At least this year's identikit looks class, next season we're going to look like half the world AND a bad PowerPoint slide.

Late reply, but only just read this. Not sure how reliable kit info in December can be, but I fully expect the shield to go next season. It's a clever way of dating loads of the merch. I've been thinking this since my preseason top arrived and I clocked it had the crest in a shield on the sleeve. There didn't seem to be any reason for that to be there other than to make it clearly be from the 17/18 range of merchandise.

Back
Top Bottom