New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I love the new navy kit. Usually there are still old stock that the official Spurs site will put on sale, but I'm guessing it was all sold because of how well we did last season.

The windrunners keep selling out. Really wanna get my hands on one but there's only a 2XL left, which I could probably fit my whole body in
Emailed Spurs and they told me these have been discontinued. Seems baffling that this, along with those t-shirts with the swoosh on the front, have sold so well, and yet they don't want to cash in on their popularity by making more.

Now you just have people making a mint off them on eBay instead

Emailed Spurs and they told me these have been discontinued. Seems baffling that this, along with those t-shirts with the swoosh on the front, have sold so well, and yet they don't want to cash in on their popularity by making more.

Yep the pre-season swoosh shirt was nice, got it in navy but wanted it in white as well.

Cant take much to run another batch its just a printed t-shirt.

Not seen it on the official site yet but Kitbag have a windrunner based on the third kit. Just got it and really happy with it:
kb-211059.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur Authentic Windrunner - Purple

The 3rd kit looked great on TV last night. Only thing I don't like about it is how there's not a yellow shield around the cockerel, keeping in line with the home & away kits.
It did that but can anyone tell me the track top/stadium top the one the players wore at the line up last night purple with yellow trim is that available? I can't locate it on the store site,what is it a track top?

Back
Top Bottom