New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

this is the next home shirt apparently

CgmKGbQ.jpg

footyheadlines declare it a leak and are convinced, looks like the sketches that were also doing the rounds. I'd prefer no gradient at the bottom and a blue sponsor but I think it looks good overall.

this is the next home shirt apparently

CgmKGbQ.jpg

footyheadlines declare it a leak and are convinced, looks like the sketches that were also doing the rounds. I'd prefer no gradient at the bottom and a blue sponsor but I think it looks good overall.

Not sure how they get their information, but FootyHeadlines are almost always spot on with their leaks etc...

Not sure how they get their information, but FootyHeadlines are almost always spot on with their leaks etc...

It’s usually quite easy to guess when the likes of Nike and Adidas release their templates each year. That gradient and collar design must feature on the 2019 templates. Repeat the design for all Nike kit manufactured teams.

It could look worse
But could also be a whole lot better!

I'd have thought that SOME consideration for commemorating the 'move back home' would be made on next season's kit! Or are the navy blue gradient stripes at the bottom somehow evoking our glorious past, & brave new future?

But could also be a whole lot better!

I'd have thought that SOME consideration for commemorating the 'move back home' would be made on next season's kit! Or are the navy blue gradient stripes at the bottom somehow evoking our glorious past, & brave new future?
I'd bet my life Nike cares not about our past or our future

no other leaked nike design has the same gradient style as us; chelsea have scrambled lines, psg have a squiggly gradient in the centre of the shirt etc

it looks like nike have made a little effort to differentiate the home shirts at least.

i can't remember if we've exactly played in turquoise before, there was a kappa away strip that was a darker blue than usual but i think this may be a first?

Of course, you are correct...
But it doesn't stop a boy from dreaming!
(I bet they'd start caring if Levy sold them the naming rights to the New WHL!)
Doubt they'd be interested in the least. Dozens of new stadia have been put up for naming around the world in recent years - no Nike stadium anywhere. Not a scheme they're into, and with their market share why would they be? The name is ubiquitous, no one needs to be reminded for 5 seconds twice a week about a game coming live from Nike Stadium.

Mercedes-Benz, however, have shown an affinity for such things. Far more likely we'll be playing at Merc Lane.

Doubt they'd be interested in the least. Dozens of new stadia have been put up for naming around the world in recent years - no Nike stadium anywhere. Not a scheme they're into, and with their market share why would they be? The name is ubiquitous, no one needs to be reminded for 5 seconds twice a week about a game coming live from Nike Stadium.

Mercedes-Benz, however, have shown an affinity for such things. Far more likely we'll be playing at Merc Lane.
Or Allianz, the insurance company. They sponsor stadiums in Germany, France and Italy. But none in England that I know of. But that might clash with AIA who are also an insurance company?

Back
Top Bottom