New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

'Inspired by the principality’s Mediterranean coastline, AS Monaco's new away kit comes in a contemporary white tone with dark obsidian details.'

Last edited:
First post here what's up yall. Check out Roma and Monoco's new jerseys done by nike:
roma away
monoco away

Monoco's away jersey looks quite nice and I think something like that would please a lot of us here. /crossesfingers

actually I can't post links yet but just check them out on nike's official site if you want. if someone likes I'll edit and add links.

edit: thanks, links added

What I think it goes to show is that Nike don't have to have different colour sleeves on their template. So a plain lily white shirt is a possibility. No need to be messing around adding light grey.

Just seen those kits are last season's template.

they are practically the same template as last year tho but without the different shade on the arms, the city kit from the leaks iv seen is pretty much the same template as last year but with the same color all over, so i think Nike have just been lazy this year and used the same template but changed the arms to match the whole kit..

Which to be fair is good news for us as i would much prefer the kit to be white all over

Colour is a bit off but hey I don't have photoshop so this is the best I could do.

2rd9385.png

a1gxnn.png

27am0.png

Last edited:
Has the club confirmed the Nike deal yet? Seems strange that there haven't been any leaks of the Spurs kit when most of the other Nike kits have been unveiled.
No, but we're playing in a four way tournament in the USA in July and the other three teams (PSG, Man City, Roma) are all Nike kit teams. I suspect this is not a coincidence.

No, but we're playing in a four way tournament in the USA in July and the other three teams (PSG, Man City, Roma) are all Nike kit teams. I suspect this is not a coincidence.
...I reckon we're only a few years away from an ADIDAS v NIKE v PUMA? Round Robin Summer Tournament that eventually replaces the World Cup!

they are practically the same template as last year tho but without the different shade on the arms, the city kit from the leaks iv seen is pretty much the same template as last year but with the same color all over, so i think Nike have just been lazy this year and used the same template but changed the arms to match the whole kit..

Which to be fair is good news for us as i would much prefer the kit to be white all over

The piping trim only runs down half way on the 2018 template. We also can't see it as obviously the neck is more rounded as well.

Ok, a few points.

White shirt, blue shorts....blue or white socks. Thats our kit......fuck Nike if the "have" to have a certain way.

Jesus, Mr Byrite can make a white t-shirt but Nike have to have grey sleeves!?
And as for that Chelsea style set up where only the socks are a different colour..?! Shove that up your arse Nike

Back
Top Bottom