New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that still the old template? Also is that the Chavs kit next to it? That shit crossed stripes :dembele:

Going retro to their 1988 relegation season

hqdefault.jpg

:walker-scream:

As long as the red AIA is on the front, I think we're all gonna be somewhat underwhelmed...
regardless of how 'lovely, plain and simple' the kit may turn out to be!

...maybe it's time to accept IT WILL NEVER BE THIS:
facup-final-wembley1981-tottm-hot-spur-football-shirt-m-236d.jpg

61,81,91 or at a push 13/14 shirts anything along those lines white,navy trim what's so fecking difficult about that!
It's no coincidence the Liverpool kit is so popular...
Liverpool fans are in love with the new kit
I know it's RED, but at least that's their colour!

Why is anyone surprised it's been met with almost Universal acclaim?
It's classically plain, it's neat, it's simple, and - most importantly - gives a nod to History!
It really isn't difficult to work out the formula!

It's classically plain, it's neat, it's simple, and - most importantly - gives a nod to History!
I know they are limited but Glasgow Celtic have a new kit and its basic modelled on the 67 shirt, everybody knows it's Celtic it's all you want/need

I was quite surprised seeing the new Liverpool shirt, great colours but the collar doesn't sit right at the back so looks like they are wearing a size too big when they are moving. Poor arm design/cut aswell. Really poor from new balance

Those navy sleeves are a no-no in my book, makes us look like a white and blue version of Woolwich. Lily white shirt what our top should be.
I get that. I really do, but still I think it's way less of a compromise than some other things we've had in our kit in recent years.

First post here what's up yall. Check out Roma and Monoco's new jerseys done by nike:
roma away
monoco away

Monoco's away jersey looks quite nice and I think something like that would please a lot of us here. /crossesfingers

actually I can't post links yet but just check them out on nike's official site if you want. if someone likes I'll edit and add links.

edit: thanks, links added

Last edited:
was the pic taken at Nike head office or does his mate work at Nike.

I'm only the messenger in this BUT why wouldnt you have 'rival' companies work in your office. Always been the case where I've worked

Back
Top Bottom