Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CRICKET: As explained to a foreigner...

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in. Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out. When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out. Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in. There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out. When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game.
Any excuse to post this..........

I have a feeling he will come true this season and prove himself useful. His pace on the larger pitch could be a nice addition to the team. Now all we need is some passion in him....

I have a feeling he will come true this season and prove himself useful. His pace on the larger pitch could be a nice addition to the team. Now all we need is some passion in him....
The fact we have not turned down the possible loan move to Turkey suggests to me he will be going.

Baseball teams have squads and so do Rounders teams as the game is the same!

The umping crew/officials are sometimes referred to as a squad as they tend to stick together throughout the season. And certain pitcher-catcher combos could be called a squad, but that's much more of a 7th inning stretch (baseball pun, anyone?).

I don't think he did that badly last season, yes a little bit sloppy with the ball sometimes, but name a player who never makes a mistake or misscontrol.
He always looked very nervous to me, now he has had a full preseason perhaps we will see the best of him this season. If he is fully fit his confidence will get better, and with it his form i hope.

What is all the flies that fly are information? No agreement with any club then keep cool. #transfert #presse #turquie
....it's all a bit;
quote-when-the-seagulls-follow-the-trawler-it-is-because-they-think-sardines-will-be-thrown-eric-cantona-4-70-49.jpg

:adeohshit::paulinhobored::avbcringe::gallashmm:

I'd like him to stay to be honest. He's been shocking for us but if it's going to be a loan with an option to buy or some crap like that what's the point? They aren't going to sign him after they realise how average he is.

I'd like him to stay to be honest. He's been shocking for us but if it's going to be a loan with an option to buy or some crap like that what's the point? They aren't going to sign him after they realise how average he is.

He'll have a stormer of a season for two reasons. One it's a World Cup year and two, he'll play to impress to secure a contract either there or elsewhere. Shame he's that kind of player

I was really expecting / hoping for the the same 2nd season upturn like Son and Lamela had.... But from his showings so far I don't know.
He still looks so uncomfortable receiving the ball... I mean KWP looked better in that regard, and Sissoko is a seasoned international... Somethings not right with him. I'd love to see him playing with confidence and rampaging through midfields, but not sure if we will ever really see that for us.

Back
Top Bottom