Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or that he's left his FLIES open!
...or if you're being cryptic; "all the transfer stories are shit... shit attracts flies... so do Dustbins... you've rejected *Dusty Bin!"
ted-rogers-321.jpg

* may have used this joke before!
You realise that you and I are probably the only ones on the board who know who Dusty Bin is? :pochsulk:

I believe Sissoko's best position in the team is the right wing in 4-4-1-1, he will dominate the right side defensively and offensively with his energy, I remember him being massive support to K.Walker last season when he played on the wing, and now we need him even more to secure the instability of this side with changing players and formations every match.
Best possible formation to suite him

Trippier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Sissoko Dier Dembele Eriksen
Dele
Kane

Me too. After 35 years plus I still can't do it. Ted Rogers has a lot to answer for. Should've been a Jim Bowen fan. Saying "super, smashing, greeeeaatt"? Much easier!

"101 with one dart. No pressure"
Spotlight on, cue drum roll
"Would you like to see what you would have won"
As Jim drags the unwilling contestant over to the podium where behind the screens they are hastily swapping the lawnmower for a speedboat

Don't think he'll ever do for us but he played well today when he came on. Created two clear chances for eriksen and covered for trippier a lot defensively (unfortunately not enough) towards the end. I wonder if he's actually a part of Poch's plans or if he's just being put in the window

Back
Top Bottom