Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Moussa going down is a bit of bad timing, but the one positive I see it from it is finally this means we won't be forced to play Winks and (whenever he's fit for a game) Ndombele at DM.

I appreciate where he took us but he had big flaws and has now left us in a massive mess. I've said it many times that both he and Levy have to take responsibility for where we are now
Levy was pre occupied by the stadium for over a decade, you know, doing chairman stuff.

He provided Poch with the tools to win stuff, a team many said it would be “criminal” not to win a trophy with.
The manager got above his station, belittled the domestics before ever winning one, and wanted to break his cherry with a title and it backfired.
The End

Get your facts right

He played for us several times in 2018 and featured in the 5-4 win over Leicester which was our last home game

He did ok against Newcastle on the first game of the season but meh since

Poch just didn’t rate him

i don’t want to get into a petty argument, but you told me to get my facts right and then proceeded to use one antidotal example?

My point here is that he hasn’t played enough over the 3 years for us to see if he is good enough.

Levy was pre occupied by the stadium for over a decade, you know, doing chairman stuff.

He provided Poch with the tools to win stuff, a team many said it would be “criminal” not to win a trophy with.
The manager got above his station, belittled the domestics before ever winning one, and wanted to break his cherry with a title and it backfired.
The End

Yeah yeah zero Levy blame as usual. Thick cunt employed Poch didn't he? He should have got in a manager that could have taken full advantage of the "tools to win stuff, a team many said it would be “criminal” not to win a trophy with"

It’s not abuse. They play shit when played in an unnatural position. But they are not shit footballers as you have constantly called Dele.

You don’t see the difference and that’s a little embarrassing for such a self self styled “proper fan”

If knowing where the fuck the club I support is actually playing this weekend makes me a so called 'proper fan' then so be it....👍🏻

Yeah yeah zero Levy blame as usual. Thick cunt employed Poch didn't he? He should have got in a manager that could have taken full advantage of the "tools to win stuff, a team many said it would be “criminal” not to win a trophy with"
Zero blame apart from him setting us back 5 years by hiring AVB.
Did we have the tools to beat Colchester and win a PL game away for 11 months, or was that on the chairman too?

i don’t want to get into a petty argument, but you told me to get my facts right and then proceeded to use one antidotal example?

My point here is that he hasn’t played enough over the 3 years for us to see if he is good enough.

Neither do I but you said he hadn’t played for three years which takes us back to 2016/17 season and he has played since several times

But also perhaps Poch and José have seen enough in training to decide?

Aaaaah, so Poch was a 'bad hire' now..... I get it. :llorishuh:

According to Sammy it seems so. He said Poch won nothing despite having unbelievable talent at his disposal. That suggests Poch was the wrong man

Maybe I'm wrong, but both sides of the argument seem like people tying themselves in knots to point the finger at their chosen scapegoat.

IMO:

Poch 2014 > 2019 = Significantly more good than harm.
Levy 2001 > date = Significantly more good than harm.

Then again, I'm often told I'm a happy clapper.

Zero blame apart from him setting us back 5 years by hiring AVB.
Did we have the tools to beat Colchester and win a PL game away for 11 months, or was that on the chairman too?
We dont have the tools to beat Mancity though, so beating colchester woudl have not really done much for our trophy cabinet.

Levy was doing so much chairman stuff that he forgot to the most important chairman stuff of adding to the playing staff for a whole fucking year.

Levy was doing so much chairman stuff that he forgot to the most important chairman stuff of adding to the playing staff for a whole fucking year.

I'd suggest that offering Poch Tielemans and making bids for other players (inc. De Jong & Grealish) would suggest he didn't forget anything of the sort.

Imagine supporting a team with enough confidence to say; "Fuck it, we're gonna win on Saturday..."?

Well FUCK IT, I say....
We're gonna win on Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom