Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yet you are celebrating one of our best performers being out as “better for the team”

It might be, who the fuck knows. But recently we've lost to Chelsea, drew against Norwich, lost to Southampton, scraped past Brighton, drew to Boro, can't keep clean sheets, struggling to create, and now the world is coming to the end because Sissoko is injured. :mourshock:

KWP is shit too
Frankly, you have no idea if he is or isn’t and neither do I. He hasn’t played in three years so how could you possibly have an opinion?

All I know is that when he has played, he has, for the most part, played well an the youth watchers loved him.

He should be going out on loan this window.

Frankly, you have no idea if he is or isn’t and neither do I. He hasn’t played in three years so how could you possibly have an opinion?

All I know is that when he has played, he has, for the most part, played well an the youth watchers loved him.

You are exaggerating for effect, obviously.

It might be, who the fuck knows. But recently we've lost to Chelsea, drew against Norwich, lost to Southampton, scraped past Brighton, drew to Boro, can't keep clean sheets, struggling to create, and now the world is coming to the end because Sissoko is injured. :mourshock:
What kind of fucking stupid logic says:
“We’ve been shit so it’s good one of our actual better performers is injured giving us even less choice”

What kind of fucking stupid logic says:
“We’ve been shit so it’s good one of our actual better performers is injured giving us even less choice”

We've survived without Kane in the past when he was out injured and now I'm sure we will do fine without Sissoko. Stop fucking panicking

Ok so we are fine.
Let’s see which one of us is panicking when we don’t sign anyone then shall we.

I don't care mate. Its only football ffs. I look forward to Jose shoring up our centre midfield with new signings Matic and Feiliani and imagine the midfield 3 when Sissoko returns in April :mourthumb:

I don't care mate. Its only football ffs. I look forward to Jose shoring up our centre midfield with new signings Matic and Feiliani and imagine the midfield 3 when Sissoko returns in April :mourthumb:
I’d be happy with Matic and Fellaini right now.
You seem happier with Eriksen and Dele there.
Good stuff

Get your facts right

He played for us several times in 2018 and featured in the 5-4 win over Leicester which was our last home game

He did ok against Newcastle on the first game of the season but meh since

Poch just didn’t rate him

Back
Top Bottom