Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm being prick here but it has to be said.

Were a better side without him in the current system. I like him in a 3 and think he can do a job as a defensive right winger but in a 2 under Mourinho he goes missing pissing around as a full back.

I hope we go to a 433 and give winks and skipp a go alongside a flair player with dele coming in from the right wing.

What? You've not seen a lot of Tottenham/Sissoko this season, have you?

He has played well but we need to bring in a proper defensive midfielder. This might give Levy the kick up the arse he needs to go into the market. If not we are fucked

I’m torn on this, on the one hand it means we will undoubtedly have to play football through midfield instead over it, will have someone in midfield who doesn’t think the ball is a live grenade, and who can actually tackle and wotnot, but on the other hand, who the fuck is going to point at stuff now?

How? At a time when Winks and Ndombele are also out?
On what planet is this positive or even a minor thing?

Have you been paying attention to our results and performances this season? Garbage football, unable to keep clean sheets, lethargic effort, poor results against our rivals. Seriously imo it makes no difference that Sissoko is out. Things cannot get any worse because we have been and are playing poorly. Chill out

Have you been paying attention to our results and performances this season? Garbage football, unable to keep clean sheets, lethargic effort, poor results against our rivals. Seriously imo it makes no difference that Sissoko is out. Things cannot get any worse because we have been and are playing poorly. Chill out

Yeah it will be much better with Eriksen in CM

My word how far we have fallen that we are crying and fearing the worst at the news that Sissoko is out

The state of this club:mourfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom