Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me or has the redemption story gotten to the point where, other than goals clearly, his good actions draws the biggest positive responses from the matchday crowd?

Is it just me or has the redemption story gotten to the point where, other than goals clearly, his good actions draws the biggest positive responses from the matchday crowd?

He's become an absolute cult hero wearing white mate. The energy he gives us as fans and us towards him these days shows how important an encouraging fan base can be. He's still got more in his locker but he definitely looks the part when he glides through the middle. Dortmund were scared shitless of him tonight. Never thought we'd be saying that about him. Absolutely fantastic to see

He's become an absolute cult hero wearing white mate. The energy he gives us as fans and us towards him these days shows how important an encouraging fan base can be. He's still got more in his locker but he definitely looks the part when he glides through the middle. Dortmund were scared shitless of him tonight. Never thought we'd be saying that about him. Absolutely fantastic to see
His physicality just bullied Dortmund tonight. Quality player. So so so glad we didn't sell him. (I was one of those people cough cough... proved me wrong)

If I had a choice, a Sissoko Aggeeuuurrrooo like moment would be perfect. 1st goal of the season, that shit would stick him up there with the likes of Ricky Villa etc. Imagine the banter that would fly about N17 if he was the chosen one. I believe in you Mousa, I BELIEVE!!!

Yep, that would be special alright.
You win... ( even though that Sonny smile has got me hooked lol ).

I like that he has a bit of the dark arts in his game. Underrated shit stirrer when called upon. That cheeky trip up of Sancho and handling of Witsel last night, The throw in banter against Wolves away etc.

He deserves every single cheer, song and accolades thrown his way.

The guy has worked incredibly hard in an extremely hostile work environment where it was made abundantly clear he was not wanted.

People keep expecting him to return to being a "crap player" and that saddens me. He never has been a crap player but he's admittedly not the most technical.

I don't understand why people aren't seeing him as one of our genuine CM options. On the right hand side of a 3 man CM has always been his best position since his Toulouse days imho and whether in a 2 or 3 a box to box CM he should remain.

Monster

I don't understand why people aren't seeing him as one of our genuine CM options. On the right hand side of a 3 man CM has always been his best position since his Toulouse days imho and whether in a 2 or 3 a box to box CM he should remain.

Monster
While we have other options who do their jobs at CM ...Dier, Winks, Wanyama....Sissoko is the only one who makes opposition panic. I am sure Poch thinks of him as the first name on in the team sheet for the CM position.

solid and surging runs. He was the one crossing the ball not Aurier like the commentator kept saying.

Found myself congratulating both Sissoko and Llorente for keeping their heads down and working. Llorente has started to come good, very pleased for him. I also found myself looking at Aurier hoping he can improve at the same rate as Sissoko - figure that. Aurier's control is shocking, such a bull in a china shop. Not convinced

Back
Top Bottom