Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EDIT - Ninjaaaaaa'd

tenor.gif

It's not sarcasm, it's an observation of fact, so you disagreeing with it makes you look daft, really

So Sissoko went off

We then conceded but then we played well

Righto

Didn’t it gladden your heart to see Sissoko desperately try to run the injury off despite being fucked?

Shows his heart and desire

I was all moist

So Sissoko went off

We then conceded but then we played well

Righto

Didn’t it gladden your heart to see Sissoko desperately try to run the injury off despite being fucked?

Shows his heart and desire

I was all moist
No it didn't, my concern was that he would do more damage and exacerbate the problem. I have no interest in him being unavailable in his current form.
Brave possibly, but unwise given the possible consequences, I wish the medics had refused to let him stay on.

I was taking the piss and you know I was.

No it didn't, my concern was that he would do more damage and exacerbate the problem. I have no interest in him being unavailable in his current form.
Brave possibly, but unwise given the possible consequences, I wish the medics had refused to let him stay on.

I was taking the piss and you know I was.

Clearly I underestimated your wit and repartee

I’ve been bantering with Sausage Vince and these things happen

Terrified of the Nazis knocking us out next week

Clearly I underestimated your wit and repartee

I’ve been bantering with Sausage Vince and these things happen

Terrified of the Nazis knocking us out next week
The wars over Baz, people of your generation have to move on, you're not moving with the times like us young people. Ze Chermans are our friends now

The wars over Baz, people of your generation have to move on, you're not moving with the times like us young people. Ze Chermans are our friends now

I can’t

Still have a side parting and a moustache which compliments Mrs B!
We’re a hoot with the sunbeds in Benidorm

That run at the end was incredible.

Pleased he got an assist too. Who would have thought Sissoko and Winks would be a title chasing midfield pairing? Both playing their part.

Back
Top Bottom