Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

o738zg7nxrf21.jpg

Insert fire emoji x 3

I keep waiting to see if he would revert back to the old Sissoko but he seems to be getting better and better.

He took genuine responsibility in the middle today. His run through the middle when he got tripped up took pressure off of us,mgave us a breather, let us get our shape back and killed vital time.

I loved seeing him shoot as well. More of this Mousa, the only thing that's stopping you becoming a hugely important player for us is simply having belief in yourself. Keep it up big man you did us proud today (just realised I'm writing this as if he actually reads the stuff we post :pocheyes:)

We can just about afford to play Trippier because of this monster. The amount of work he puts in to cover our fullbacks' asses, especially when playing two CB's, and still making important impact going forward is simply immense!

Started the game slowly, I thought - just seemed to shy away from the ball but Poch changed him and Winks around and his game improved completely. His second half performance was probably one of, if not his best performance in a Spurs shirt.

Keep it up Moussa.

Like most of the team he did not have the best first half. But he worked himself into it and put in one hell of a shift.

Job well done big man

I was just laughing by the end of the game.... Confidence oozing out of the man.

I love a good redemption story...

You're next, Serge Aurier

Fuck yes (I'm convinced the raw materials are there... If it clicks, he'll be fucking awesome!) :avbpray:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom