Man City Vs Tottenham - Sat 17th August 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My wife is giving me major grief for my CUNT CUNT CUNTING CUNT strop (and the subsequent manic laughing out loud out loud out loud) on the grounds that "the neighbours might hear". I'm not giving an inch, it is what it is is.

Love football
Surely your neighbours wouldn't have understood unless you'd have shouted **** **** **** **** ****? Try telling her that.

Last edited:
Can’t wait until we play these wankers at home with Son back and Lo Celso fit and in form.

GLC can control the midfield and keep the ball moving forward, unlike Winks and Sous.

As a city fan and believe me I was at Wembley 1981 for both games so not a tourist you guys have had two unbelievable decisions go your way fair play but to be honest in the spirit of the game I think it’s dead to be so delighted one minute to have the delight taken away the next is and always will be the end of a sport as we know it remember next time you score a goal don’t celebrate until VAR tells you it’s ok to do so now the reality of this thing is real sorry guys but it’s not that I’m bitter far from it just that I don’t know when to celebrate so goals will now be sterilised until someone hundreds of miles away say yes or no long live VAR

Tried buying the VAR staff? You've bought everything else.

I always suspected this season was going to have VAR's filthy fingerprints all over it but man alive in my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined it being this fucking gloriously stupid. I'm positively horny for the rest of this season, I hope there is an incident like this in every big match going forward, with a particular preference to Pool getting similarly robbed at home in the dying seconds, ideally by us. We might not be title contenders but we can still jizz all over the league table with days like this.

We're haven't got time to be developing a RB.

We're CL finalists who are now pushing on to win top honours.

We should not be in a situation to have to allow KWP months of mistakes until he comes up to scratch...maybe.

We're not that team now.

Foyth won't be the solution either, but maybe less of a risk.

I'd rather try Sissy there until Foyth is fit and then see which takes to it better.

I'd try KWP on the right of a 3 or straight RW in a 4 in select games or from the bench and let him gain confidence on the field, generally, without the responsibility FB holds.

We've known for ages we need a RB, especially. Should have been long in the planning and sorted in the window.

Poch is being cocky thinking he can magic KWP/Foyth into the role to provide what we've been missing.

If KWP was a new £30m right back and played like he did the last 2 games I'd be buzzing with him. Let's judge him based on performance not name shall we?

I always suspected this season was going to have VAR's filthy fingerprints all over it but man alive in my wildest dreams I couldn't have imagined it being this fucking gloriously stupid. I'm positively horny for the rest of this season, I hope there is an incident like this in every big match going forward, with a particular preference to Pool getting similarly robbed at home in the dying seconds, ideally by us. We might not be title contenders but we can still jizz all over the league table with days like this.
The first time this happens to Liverpool there’s going to be an honest to God riot. No hubcap in England will be safe.

Back
Top Bottom