Man City Vs Tottenham - Sat 17th August 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agree but he needs time and City away isn't the game to judge him, he needs to develop some and Newcastle are not going to cause him the same problems.
We're haven't got time to be developing a RB.

We're CL finalists who are now pushing on to win top honours.

We should not be in a situation to have to allow KWP months of mistakes until he comes up to scratch...maybe.

We're not that team now.

Foyth won't be the solution either, but maybe less of a risk.

I'd rather try Sissy there until Foyth is fit and then see which takes to it better.

I'd try KWP on the right of a 3 or straight RW in a 4 in select games or from the bench and let him gain confidence on the field, generally, without the responsibility FB holds.

We've known for ages we need a RB, especially. Should have been long in the planning and sorted in the window.

Poch is being cocky thinking he can magic KWP/Foyth into the role to provide what we've been missing.

Shots 30 - 3
xG 3 - 0.2

giphy.webp

Facking hell. Bitter bitter Jamie Rednapp going over the handball like something from JFK.

22-oliver-stone-jfk.w700.h700.jpg

Enough salt on Sky Sports to give me hypertension.
I think the more forensic we get with the laws of the game, the better. If it facilitates more moments like today, then I'm all for it. This kind of fuckery is way more fun than anything else that football can produce.

As a city fan and believe me I was at Wembley 1981 for both games so not a tourist you guys have had two unbelievable decisions go your way fair play but to be honest in the spirit of the game I think it’s dead to be so delighted one minute to have the delight taken away the next is and always will be the end of a sport as we know it remember next time you score a goal don’t celebrate until VAR tells you it’s ok to do so now the reality of this thing is real sorry guys but it’s not that I’m bitter far from it just that I don’t know when to celebrate so goals will now be sterilised until someone hundreds of miles away say yes or no long live VAR

We're haven't got time to be developing a RB.

We're CL finalists who are now pushing on to win top honours.

We should not be in a situation to have to allow KWP months of mistakes until he comes up to scratch...maybe.

We're not that team now.

Foyth won't be the solution either, but maybe less of a risk.

I'd rather try Sissy there until Foyth is fit and then see which takes to it better.

I'd try KWP on the right of a 3 or straight RW in a 4 in select games or from the bench and let him gain confidence on the field, generally, without the responsibility FB holds.

We've known for ages we need a RB, especially. Should have been long in the planning and sorted in the window.

Poch is being cocky thinking he can magic KWP/Foyth into the role to provide what we've been missing.

We're going to have to make time, we have no choice in the matter, not a great situation but that's where we're at. Not sure we can take Sissoko out of the middle right at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom