Man City Vs Tottenham - Sat 17th August 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Must admit, I love the fact Poch got this so horribly wrong tactically and yet we got one of our best results under him.

Narrow full backs!? I never want to see that ever again.

As a city fan and believe me I was at Wembley 1981 for both games so not a tourist you guys have had two unbelievable decisions go your way fair play but to be honest in the spirit of the game I think it’s dead to be so delighted one minute to have the delight taken away the next is and always will be the end of a sport as we know it remember next time you score a goal don’t celebrate until VAR tells you it’s ok to do so now the reality of this thing is real sorry guys but it’s not that I’m bitter far from it just that I don’t know when to celebrate so goals will now be sterilised until someone hundreds of miles away say yes or no long live VAR

1981 huh? Let's say you were a kid of 10 during those games, so that would mean you are now pushing 50, so why then do you type like a 4 1/2 year old with no grasp of punctuation or spacing?

And piss off, if roles were reversed you'd be jumping around and singing the praises of VAR and the handball rule.

Go back to your native forums filled with more plastic than a Coca-Cola factory.

Hahahahaha, who else childishly stropped off swearing like a cunt only to come back to see it had been disallowed?
My wife is giving me major grief for my CUNT CUNT CUNTING CUNT strop (and the subsequent manic laughing out loud out loud out loud) on the grounds that "the neighbours might hear". I'm not giving an inch, it is what it is is.

Love football
That is literally what happened in my gaff, too!

Spurs played poorly, basically chased shadows for 90 plus minutes and emerged at the end with a point, which to put it mildly, had to be seen to be believed.
Looking at it, it was a game probably easily dismissed as being an almost nailed on loss by a few goals but just think well it’s better just to get it over and done with, just get over the loss and move on.
Without Son, Dele, Sessegnon and Moura and Vertonghen on the bench beside Lo Celso, let’s face it a point won with the VAR intervention at the death under those circumstances - what’s not to like ?

Must admit, I love the fact Poch got this so horribly wrong tactically and yet we got one of our best results under him.

Narrow full backs!? I never want to see that ever again.

It was insulting how much space we allowed Sterling, we diced with that big time. We got away with one but allowing Raheem that much space especially left me shaking my head throughout.

Big point though, that matters more than the right performance and leaving potless.

Guardiola must have swallowed an entire bottle of chill pills before his post match Sky interview, he was obviously determined not to get drawn into any controversy and just smile through gritted teeth.
Probably the best thing to do from his perspective really.
To be fair the game died the moment a club was bankrolled by a nation. A human rights abusing nation at that.

Also...

salt-shaker.jpg
and To be honest this is where everyone gets hung up yes my club have money and yes my club have wealth that we could never imagine but look at your neighbours and for that matter ours without this kind of investment we could only have lived in the shadow of these clubs so yes slag our club off for what we are but I have had 10 years of enjoyment I never could of imagined without such investment and also whilst saying we are are bankrolled by whoever remember I live in an area where from this investment the housing facilities and entire community has been transformed due to investment by the same people you are despising I don’t live in London where the government favours investment sorry if you don’t like this but reality is there is and always will be a north south divide so long live investment

Back
Top Bottom