Man City Vs Tottenham - Sat 17th August 2019.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Title decider obviously. If we win this its our for the taking, if we lose we should concentrate on bigger things. If we draw Liverpool win the league. :eriksenlol:

Villa? Easy? It was anything BUT easy. City will be a massive challenge, but we live in hope. This is the sort of game that brings out the best in our players - and I'm always hoping for an upset. However, a draw would be a good result. A win would be a miracle.

Forgot we had 70% possession, 14 corners, 31 shots at goal and scored 3 goals.

My bad.

Game too big for KWP?

He played at the Nou Camp in a must not lose Champions League game....!

Yes he made an error after 7mins, but held himself together very well after that.

Play the lad.

We played against their B team and there was little in the game for them. This would be a whole other level for KWP, he hasn't even played a really tough team at home in the PL, to put in the toughest away game of all, is too big a risk, just look at Southampton away last season. He wilted under the pressure in that game.

My honest view is that our full squad, fit and firing would give City problems.

With our suspensions, injuries and contractual issues I think we are at a natural disadvantage.

Cram the midfield, get Sissoko near Sterling, and see how we go.

Good to get this out of the way early.

Seriously..... Why change KWP at left back??

Give him a run of games instead of chopping and changing every week. He needs to be given 10 games to show us what he's got otherwise we'll never know.

Him or Aurier up against Sterling gives me sleepless nights. Sissoko if he plays is going to have to do some major defending (and keep his arms down)

Would not start Lamela as he always seems to feel that he has to prove something against the big boys which can lead to a lack of discipline and rash tackles.

Lloris
KWP Sanchez Alderweireld Rose
Sissoko Ndombele Winks
Eriksen Moura
Kane

Lamela to come on if things need 'calming down' .

Wait. You're the fucking wankstain who thought Winks was poor yesterday weren't you?
I understand you. I sometimes find it hard to admit I'm wrong too - and try to change the subject. Don't worry - it's alright.

Let's hope we don't have too many more 'easy' games like that.

:dierpochhug:

I understand you. I sometimes find it hard to admit I'm wrong too - and try to change the subject. Don't worry - it's alright.

Let's hope we don't have too many more 'easy' games like that.

:dierpochhug:

Oh yes. Despite me providing you with the facts on how Villa was an easy win, I was wrong.

Oh woe is me.

Hopefully in future we don't have many games where we win by 2 clear goals, have 70% possession, 14 corners, 31 shots at goal and a great atmosphere. Because that WOULD be awful.

Oh yes. Despite me providing you with the facts on how Villa was an easy win, I was wrong.

Oh woe is me.
I'm starting to realise that you're the sort of character who's 'never wrong'. Ok, you win lol - and thanks for copying and pasting some wonderful stats for me - you have your uses.

Oh woe is me.

Hopefully in future we don't have many games where we win by 2 clear goals, have 70% possession, 14 corners, 31 shots at goal and a great atmosphere. Because that WOULD be awful.
Thanks for editing in your stats again, in case I missed them the first time.

Try asking Poch if it was an easy win.
Try asking Kane if it was an easy win.
Try asking any Spurs player if it was an easy win.
Try asking anyone who actually watched the game if it was an easy win.

Thanks for editing in your stats again, in case I missed them the first time.

Try asking Poch if it was an easy win.
Try asking Kane if it was an easy win.
Try asking any Spurs player if it was an easy win.
Try asking anyone who actually watched the game if it was an easy win.

Asked them all. All said it was an easy win.

Dominant from start to finish.

37r5qx.jpg

Back
Top Bottom